Vietnam Black, Snowhigh/Kiona

Awesome to see!

9 Likes

Another Snowhigh is awake, putting us at 4 out of 6, and 2 out of 2, respectively. If the last two don’t pop we’ll just put em with the next batch to germinate, and keep taking care of them.

16 Likes

I’ll tell you what I think. I think we all lucked out that you were able to take this on man. I got a really good feeling about this one. :grinning:

Rock on man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

18 Likes

Yup. Hated to toss you under the bus for another long flowering preservation, but this one was too important for someone inexperienced. After the Goroka marathon, I knew you were up for the challenge. Looking good!

8 Likes

So you staggered the germination? Smart. Good way to make sure there is some viable pollen.

6 Likes

Lol. If you grow a long-flowering plant just once it skews your perception of how long a plant should take. Switch back to normal plants and they finish before you know what happened.

Yeah. I might germinate the rest tomorrow. Starting em on the same day of the week just makes sense, tho, so I might wait an extra couple days.

13 Likes

Yeah, that staggered germination is a helluva idea man. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

22 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

Yeah buddy! Good color on them! Happy seedlings!

6 Likes

That last one to germinate looks super funky, but other than that hell yeah, they’re happy little ducklings

11 Likes

The last little one to germinate is no longer with us, and rest have been numbered 1-5 in the order you see them here. I really like the dimensions of these 1liter yogurt containers, and the way they distribute moisture, tho it’s been a little cold the last couple days and it’s showing in the tips of the leaves. There are two small triangles cut out of the bottoms of each cup, and as the roots grow out I snip them clean. They’ll stay in these for another couple weeks, and probably go straight into 5gallons.

Kiona 1, female in red
--

Kiona 2, female in yellow
-
-

Snowhigh 3, reg in baby blue
--

Snowhigh 4, reg in seafoam green
-
-

Snowhigh 5, reg in white.
-_-
The other eight seeds should be breaking soil any day now. The second batch is 5 Snowhigh regs and 3 Kiona femmes.

20 Likes

Off to a great start in here, they’re looking great! Best of luck on the next set of germination :pray:

8 Likes

Great job man, those are looking really sweet. :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Off to a great start…

Excited to see how these two compare side by side!

7 Likes

Sorry if the pics are sub-par, been a little under the weather. Plants are looking a little unhappy, too. They should bounce back with an uppot and some nutrients. I’ve got nectar of the gods for em.

22 Likes

no no. If live is bit rough thats no problemo. I even like the thought of growing weed in slightly sandy Ground. Have the feel its kind of more exiting than doing all perfect

4 Likes

Coming along good! Any others up?

4 Likes

It’s watering day, and everybody’s about to get upgraded to 5gal pots.

Kiona 161 S1’s
Snowhigh

21 Likes

Those are looking great man.:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes