VIVOSUN 420 Giveaway is Coming!🎁

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Attention, all gromies! The big day is coming~ To celebrate 420 with you all, :gift:VIVOSUN 420 Giveaway starts NOW!! :heart_eyes:

Prize: :sparkles: VIVOSUN GrowHub Controller E42 :sparkles:

Simple Rules :point_down::

1. Like this post

2. Share your favorite VIVOSUN product with us in this thread

3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing!

PS: Only ship to the US this time due to logistics issues and we will have our new products giveaway for Canadians in June! :wink:

:crossed_fingers: Welcome to join us, and share it with your friends. Wish all good luck! The winner will be chosen from this thread randomly and fairly by April 20th! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
We have more surprises including the 420 Super Deals for our dear growers! Stay tuned! :ear:

67 Likes

Wish you would consider Canadains & other countries outside of the United States for this promotion! @VIVOSUN

4 Likes

We definitely will! It’s temporarily unavailable for other countries due to logistics issues. Sorry for the pity!

1 Like

We will have our featured products giveaway for Canadians in June! Please keep an eye on us! :smiley:

3 Likes

My favorite product is my Vivosun 3x5 tent
@CrunchBerries @repins12 @PhilCuisine

How do i follow @VIVOSUN?

1 Like

So far so good, you are in!

1 Like

My favorite @VIVOSUN product so far is your 2-part nutrients. Theyre doing great in my grow! :star_struck:
@Emeraldgreen @Mrgreenthumb @Thats_bank
th

3 Likes

My favorite Vivosun products are my 3 gallon fabric pots.
@A-Loc @Gonzo @shag

5 Likes

my favorite vivosun product is my 32x32x63 tent. zipper got stuck but wd40 fixed that.

@Bugsandnugs @NugLifeFarms420 @PioneerValleyOG

1 Like

Hard to pick a favorite but I’d have to say either my 2x4 tent or my vs2000 lights. Your lights are way superior imo to the competitors and your 2x4 is the only name brand out there with lower side port holes. Both get me those dank nugs :yum:

@420Ghost @HighMe @SmokeyMcSmokerton

1 Like

Supply issues make Canadians cry.

3 Likes

I think I only have the AeroWave E6 from y’all, but I love it! Maybe one of my small lights are from you guys too. :green_heart::green_heart:

@A-Loc @Gonzo @PCC5rivers

1 Like

My favorite vivosun product is your new clip on fans.
@Big_Yeloe , @420noob , @Growit

2 Likes

My favorite Vivosun product that I have tried would be ya’lls 5 gal fabric pots. @BeagleZ @VAhomegrown @imstinky

1 Like

My fav vivosun tool and the catalyst for my garden is my 1750 gph air pump I use for making my compost teas, plants love em!

@LoveDaAutos @420noob @Kasper0909

Thanks @VIVOSUN for the opportunity, hope I’m lucky this 4/20

2 Likes

Good luck to those who enter, looks like a cool prize.

2 Likes

I only have one VIVOSUN product it is a bud trimming and cleaning combo and I love it. I got it after my first grow some time back still putting it to good use.

@PioneerValleyOG
@Pigeonman
@FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

woo!!!

:canada: :metal:

2 Likes

The 2x4 kit is great because it has everything a new grower needs for the first try at growing and it’s just over $300. Good to recommend to people that what to get the essentials in one order.

@davjoszie @Rhino_buddy @mstopps - get in on this giveaway!

1 Like

I can’t entirely tell from the product page… does this controller only work with Wi-Fi connected devices, or can you plug things in to it as well like more low-tech controllers?

I guess either way I’m posting, so I might as well enter. My favorite Vivosun products are the only ones I’ve used; your 3-gallon fabric pots and seedling heat pad/controller set were the cheapest available when I needed them. They do the jobs they’re designed for quite well.

@Slick1 @Papalag @Jetdro

3 Likes