Voting Day Today

I demand a recount! Oh wait I take it back.

How does one vote for someone who openly idolizes Xi JinPing and vows to turn Canada into a communist country?
Scary stuff

2 Likes

I don’t think you know what this means.

I’ve never voted. Prob never will.

Choices:
In the ass, In the mouth, in the ear, in every available hole.

Lesser of evils? SNC lavlin scandal, aga Kahn scandal, black face, Mr dressup in India, forgetting Alberta is part of canada Jody Wilson raybould firing, embezzling millions, the WE charity scandal, raising taxes, largest debt ever in Canada’s history, not doing ANYTHING for first nations or veterans after promises of help and clean drinking water, his sexual assault of young girls, taxing the sale of homes, carbon tax increases going up to 467%… thats just scratching the surface. He is the laughing stock if world leaders, inflation is at an all time high due to his reckless spending, the trudeau family was also one of the biggest supporters of residential schools… I could go on and on and on… apparently some people for some reason continue to support this unprofessional, lying fake immature drama teacher

3 Likes

@Foreigner being the son of cuban immigrants that fled Cuba in the 70’s and listening to storys growing up of my uncles that were murdered by that piece of shit, yeah, I wouldn’t know anything about that. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, your platform is well established. On the other side I’m not voting for a guy who spends 6 hours in the gym working in his arms.

Condolences. I fail to see how this pertains to a liberal democracy.

Wow, after everything I just listed and your worried about the fact that he works out in a gym? Fml

1 Like

Yes that’s a good list of grievances. I’m not going to argue with you.

You’ve lost.

Cry about it.

I like the Toronto maple leafs
You like the Edmonton oilers
We can’t be friends.

Oh no, it’s not me that lost, it’s Canada that lost… more people actually voted for conservative in canada than voted for liberals. Also, I don’t like the oilers :laughing: and we can’t be friends? Well, if you want to be we can, I won’t dislike you because of a personal choice, even if I think it’s a crap choice. But I will rip on people for voting for the “little potato”. It’s not personal, it’s national. :v::v: over grow the world and stay safe fellow canuck

1 Like

Yes yes representative democracy bad.

Continue ripping, just sounds like sour grapes.

1 Like

According to the BBC…it was the same result vote as the last election.

Total waste of money , Politics at its lowest…same all over the world.

Libertad

1 Like

Its not left or right or whatever group against other anymore. Governments have decleared war on our rights and creating inflation. Being locked down or coerced is not normal.