**warning** beware this strainly user?

You cant do it then untill those go through. When you do the reversal they will cancel your old card number and send you a new one. Paypal will be pissed and mark you fraudulent.

2 Likes

I donā€™t do Instagram or any social media and Iā€™m not the only person he did this to. I found someone else the EXACT same thing happened to. I should have read all the reviews

2 Likes

Ok I wonā€™t do that then. I will wait

2 Likes

This is some of the stuff I have traded with him, as you can see balkh and chitral are on there.

(I did deleted the pictures as isnā€™t really relevant)

Well congratulations :clap: he didnā€™t rip you off. That makes me feel so much better

3 Likes

No, what Im saying is you got a chance to sorted out and you are not going to bother in give a shot on IG?

I did swap these personally with him , face to face, he is not that kind of person,

And believe me he could had done anything to steal all my seeds out of me if he was that kind of person,

I donā€™t know, all Iā€™m saying is give it a try on IG then you can close your account if you wish

1 Like

Perhaps you could shoot him a message on IG since you two have past dealings. That would be cool to see this end with kush getting his beans and not another scammer story.

6 Likes

Itā€™s been know that strainly doesnā€™t support the customers, if the seller pays for the membership, they can go through and delete any bad reviews they want. Itā€™s ripe for rip offs

8 Likes

Why would I have to track him down. If he wasnā€™t that kind of person he would answer my messages on strainly

12 Likes

They have Afghan Selection on ā€œtudeā€ at $110 per 12 pack. Think thatā€™s where I got mine at the time too.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I will probably stray away from Afghan selections because I donā€™t want hemp like you mentioned earlier.
I havenā€™t really heard much about them other then what you said

1 Like

Wow, thanks for sharing! Sorry that happened to you. Not cool.

1 Like

a seed company has afghan seeds for 60$ a pack, from afghanastan

2 guns and a guy is their name ,I used them,if your a vet tell them. Got my stuff fast, am a vet and got freebies.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will check them out!

2 Likes

:rofl:yeah its wasnt a great experience with the Chimtal, but maybe it was just me.

I was really hopeful they were going to be special.

1 Like

Lol I wanted to find a real good Afghan landrace for breeding stock so I will keep looking lol donā€™t wanna use shitty genetics

Edit: thatā€™s what I was hoping for too lol

2 Likes

There ainā€™t no misunderstandings when he got your money but you donā€™t get your shit.

8 Likes

You are right on that, I hope everything get sorted soon for kushking

2 Likes

I have a few packs of Afghan Selections I want to try. Iā€™m aware theyā€™re not heirlooms, and more like farmed landraces. I think theyā€™re just plant selections from large fields, so maybe you have an edge over any old seeds that someone acquired while travelingā€¦ but you might still have to hunt a bit to find what youā€™re looking for. Iā€™ll grow log mine when I pop them.

Thereā€™s lots of good options though. Paonia Purple Paralyzer (vintage Hindu Kush heirloom) being one, and @DougDawson might be able to hook you up there. A while back, a company called the NugLab had one from Pech River valley that was awesome ā€“ and cheap at like $30. I canā€™t find it for sale any more: Afghani (The NugLab) :: Cannabis Strain Info

Black Afghani (USC) / Kandahar Black is one of my favorites. Bodhi Cherry Queen is a full Afghan hybrid that IMO has big breeder potential, but is an F1ā€¦ so might need a little work. I know where to get a bunch of different Afghans, so if you need any direction in finding them, Iā€™m sure I can help.

15 Likes

Absolutely, PPP for all. You want them, DM me @Kushking902 :slight_smile: I got more than I need for sure and have PPP pollen still if wanted.

7 Likes