**warning** beware this strainly user?

Hey Doug, did you already send the pollen out for the last round?

I have a couple of clones off PPP going now. I’m hoping I can find more PPP seeds. I gifted some to friends but now my pack is empty. Lefty gave extras so I hope they’re still here somewhere. Otherwise I may see if I could cop some beans from you.

My goal is to get this strain going again in good hands growers that will keep it going and to pass it around. It deserves to be back in the hands of local peeps.

I hope I didn’t give all of my seeds away. I’ll be looking today.

5 Likes

Hey bud, yes round 3 of the pollen shipped. I got around 225 names set to get seeds in the Fall box and sent out pollen to around 80 people. Have even received crosses back from some folks who used it.

Now that said if you need some PPP seeds or pollen, they are yours. Heck I still have 5 seeds from the 10 pack I started with along with thousands of new seeds. PPP for all :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thanks man! Let me know when you run them, I will be watching that closely. I will figure out what exactly it is I’m looking for in an Afghan and I will definitely pick your brain a bit about the different options

3 Likes

Hey man, I’m already on the list for the fall box ppp I believe. I would definitely use some of that ppp pollen again if you still have lots of extra.

1 Like

I was just asking because I was on that last list for pollen. Nothing here yet. Not sure when you sent it but it seems like it’s been a while.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t spend $10 on Greenhouse seeds, Arjan is a proper cunt

11 Likes

I grew their white rhino about 16 years back now… trash

7 Likes

Well that sucks bud, that shipped weeks ago. I know yours was sent as I marked shipped beside all the names when I sent them. PM me your info, I will send you another pack asap.

@Kushking902 , send me your info, I will send you some.

7 Likes

Good looking out.

1 Like

THE INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED IS A STRAIGHT CROOK!!! Under NO circumstances give him ANY money. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh yeah, being a disabled vet on a fixed income anything going wrong feels like a disaster. Ain’t no kind of cushion for shit happens.

11 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Myself am disabled. I do a few things. I don’t get a check. Haven’t tried. I scrape up cash when I can. 180 might not sound like much to some. It’s a lot to me. Can’t stand trash.

9 Likes

That’s what I mean! Thankfully that’s not my case but it makes me wonder how many people this happened too

3 Likes

I’m sitting here trying to make some money for a light. My back is killing me.

2 Likes

That sucks to hear, wanted to try their stuff since I watched that cannabis cup documentary in like 2003. Their seeds seem pretty reasonable at actual seedbanks ain’t seen anything over 100 for a 10pack.

3 Likes

I know. He wanted over 1000 for a 10 pk. That was listed for trading. And on top of that he expects it in pounds witch almost doubles the price, considering strainly is supposed to be ALL US dollars

3 Likes

I would never pay as friend regardless who it is unless u know them in real life

1 Like

1000$ for seeds? Sad if you got burned on that one. Gzzzzz I would have a fit.

From a distance they can seem legit but they rigged pretty much all of their cup wins by being the McDonald’s of coffee shops in Amsterdam and bribing their way to cups… it’s meant to be who has the best quality varieties not who gives away the best show bags.

The Grey area has been the number one coffee shop for over 20 years but unfortunately everyone knows the Greenhouse and Barney’s because of their scandalous, shameless lack of etiquette.

Not to mention the negative impact that strain hunters bullshit had on indigenous communities…

King of cannabis my balls!

18 Likes

Hey @GMan , send me your address bud and I will ship some more to you ASAP

1 Like