**warning** beware this strainly user?

BUDZARELICIOUS is a scammer!

So this guy here had a bunch of Afghan selection seeds for $100 a pack. As soon as I seen them I messaged him right away and said I wanted the Balkh and the Chimtal and asked if I could combine shipping on the two different ads and he said it was fine.
It took about a day to hear back and he sent his PayPal and said that he just noticed the prices he listed was wrong and I had 12 hours to pay or he would put them up to 180.
So I paid for the two packs and shipping and another day went by. Then he said that he lives in England and I was supposed to pay in pounds; even though Everything on strainly is supposed to be in US dollars. I said ok refund what was sent and I will re send in pounds. He never refunded but said it happened before it’s no big deal it will just take a couple extra days. Not sure why it would take a few days but I went with what he said.
He canceled my offer so I can’t leave a bad review, jacked his prices up to 180 and took my money.
Tried PayPal and they can’t cancel as it was friend and family and went through and he would have to refund me.
Beware this guy he’s no good!

42 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.
I have to say though, I grew out a pack of their Chimtal, was a total waste of time, zero flavour or taste and minimal effects from the flowers.
More like hemp.
Maybe they just werent suited to indoor growing and would perform better outdoors?
But that was my experience of Chimtal from AS.

4 Likes

That’s good to know. I won’t bother trying to find them elsewhere then. It sucks I paid for them but at least everyone here will know not to deal with this guy.

5 Likes

Yeah man, it’s really sad to see these type of operators popping up more and more.
Fingers crossed karma visits him soon.
Its just not right, for all that guy knows you could be reliant on those beans for med reasons.

3 Likes

That’s why you should never do the friend thing with PayPal unless you know the person your dealing with

11 Likes

I found that most on there will only accept that to avoid fees. And the popular pay apps used on strainly are not available in Canada. That’s why I don’t mind doing that. But that’s also part of why this happened

7 Likes

After almost getting my bank account cleaned out over a guitar I bought on Facebook I don’t trust anyone with my money lol

I’m a member of a Harley forum loads of people been ripped off buying parts doing the friend thing with PayPal ,you’re fucked when you do the friend family thing if anything happens

12 Likes

I always got a bad vibe just looking at his adds.

6 Likes

Yeah he try’s to overcharge for sure I had asked him about a greenhouse seeds white rhino he had for trade he said they were 20 years old and wanted over 1000 for them. I should have proceeded with caution after that

Edit that’s why I went for the Afghan selection because it was priced lower then anywhere else

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Sucks what happened to you. I hate thieves. I just learned something about sending through the friends and family option.

2 Likes

Yeah it sucks but I’m hoping everyone sees this thread and it doesn’t happen to anyone else
Money I can take it or leave it. the money side of this irritates me but I will be ok. It’s people that can actually do these things and have no conscious that gets to me.
For example what if I was a retired veteran or anyone retired or on disability with a small pension that had to scrape everything I could together just to get seeds for the medicine I needed for ptsd of whatever the case may be. It’s disgusting to me and I don’t know how these type of characters sleep at night.

6 Likes

I was thinking you could reverse payment with your bank but you would have to get a new card. I’ve done this before with Chase.

2 Likes

I will look into it but probably not. I know if I was to send an etransfer there’s no way to reverse it where I willingly sent it. I can only imagine it’s the same for using friends and family on paypal

2 Likes

Thanks for the post. I had looked at a couple of this guy’s listings.

3 Likes

Always best to buy from an established bank.

2 Likes

You may be right. It’s all about the wording lol. Yeah you could just say you did not authorize Paypal to send payment. They wont know you sent through friends and family or you could tell them you purchased goods and have not received them. The seller refuses to communicate. That’s what I did.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s bad news

2 Likes

Mate, you don’t know what you are saying.

I have done trades with him worth in more than 1000£ several times, upstanding guy.

You just got a misunderstanding with him, tha is all

Lol ok I will try. But I have to be careful because I have other payments waiting to come out of my account and go to paypal. So I can’t cancel all paypal withdraw. I will call my bank and see if they can help me out

2 Likes

Pm me I’ll gladly give you the Instagram account under his name.