**warning** beware this strainly user?

Cool ,just trying to pass on some good karma,

1 Like

I used this guy a few months ago.
I think I paid with US I cant remember now.
Everything went good.
Thanks for posting. If he will screw someone once heā€™ll do it again.

2 Likes

Yes mate the best, 2 ghetto tables and a few chairs and about the size of my bedroom with a line out the door from 12 to 8. I would sometimes sit and eat in the Greenhouse because they had table service but always smoke Grey Area.

1 Like

Absolutely - good luck finding a spot to sit. The place across make a good cup of coffee while waiting though. :slight_smile:

Silver Bubble - so delishā€¦

Ill run to Barneys next to use their volcanos. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of land race strains these arrived today lol
Pakistani Chitral Kush

Traded a friend of mine in Europe for these said their special lol and their regular seeds,

Maybe Iā€™ll try one next
Grow

9 Likes

another one to watch out for is RA Perfect Union, he use to use another handle that i donā€™t remember now. I once got a 5 pack fems of Kulu seeds Aurora Borealis from him but it was listed as a 10 pack. When i contacted him he texts back ā€œoh well not this timeā€. I kid you not.

4 Likes

the way prices are going up for seeds , if we all keep paying to much it wont be long and they will all be over a thousand a pack, bet oil hits $125 a barrel yet this year.

Legal seeds here are $15 each.

Ainā€™t no way Iā€™m paying that.

But Iā€™m cheap and I donā€™t like paying taxes :rofl:

Free seeds for everyone. Just the other day someone IRL said ā€œI was trying to find seeds online but itā€™s so expensive/confusing.ā€ I told him Iā€™d hook him up for his next years outdoor - for free :+1:

6 Likes

I have seen clones for 500$ and up. Seeds are pricey. I see top new stuff go for more than older strains. Thereā€™s a lot of deals out there right now. DC seeds is one.

1 Like

Aside - 24k gold is $65 a gram. Just saying.

Iā€™ll trade clones for gold all day long if there are any takers (which there shouldnā€™t be)

ā€œAll payment must be in gold or bitcoin.ā€

Strainly is trash. I got sold 2 fake cuts and will never go back. Who ever runs that site is a f***ing dumbass. They let scam artist sell fake garbage genetics on there and kick off legit peopleā€¦
over a year ago I got kicked off 3 days after joining for giving out FREE SEEDS. I literally did nothing but offer free seeds to people to build my rep. The few people I gave my seeds away to messaged me saying they loved my seeds and strainly still hasnā€™t done a damn thing about it.
Iā€™m convinced who ever runs strainly is in on the scams and working with a group of scammers who ask $1000 for cuts and that type of bogus BS

8 Likes

Ive aeen clones sell at 15k and people waiting to buy them.

2 Likes

Yes but I am sure you have also seed people online eating Tide Pods.

9 Likes

The only reason I felt its a sketchy site is if you ask alot of growers who message Allstar clones LB calif they say allstar never answers, myself included so I message strainly an before strainly responed allstar respond.
Within 10 min
Along with so many profiles with reviews that say they paid an never receive anything an strainly keeps there profile active.

1 Like

Hype strains and the cost of cuts and seeds from known breeders is completely out of control. I saw a cut menu from an acquaintance at NYC Genetraders for Top Dawg with 4 strains at 500, Sour D at 1000, and I-95 at 1500! People regularly pay anywhere from 500-1500 for tiki cuts! People spend $200+ for a pack of seeds thatā€™s an F1 cross of two strains that havenā€™t even been around for a year, how much can they possibly have been tested?

My one experience on strainly was a nice dude in norcal who shipped me a pack of five Runtz S1s for $5 in a mailer that cost $3.80 to ship per the USPS label, so I basically paid for shipping. I have no real desire to go back there, Overgrow is basically what I had hoped to get out of strainly anyways.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure but that guy was trying to sell Karma packs of very hard to get Sowah and Bx packs for over $1000. Douche bag. He even looks like he has a dick hole for a nose. People like that deserve any bad ā€œkarmaā€ that comes their way. Want to make 5 plus times the cost of a pack ? Get a job and breed or grow your own. Itā€™s the equivalent of a used car salesman.

1 Like

Hey now, I used to sell used cars.

*slaps the roof

ā€¦and let me tell you, this baby right here will get you the best deals on all genetics!

6 Likes

I have a different perspective on the cuts. If someone hunts through 100 plants to find a special keeper why should they sell cuts for $15? If the grower is growing for production, even if it is a $1500 cut, it would pay for itself many times over in the first run.

The same actually goes for seeds. Itā€™s just supply and demand. If people are finding great stuff in Karmaā€™s Sowah, and the seeds are very limited someone will be willing to pay $1000 for them. Again, if they find one nice keeper in a pack, the grower would pay for the pack many times over on the first grow.

Personally as a small grower, I will wish I could have some of these but choose not to pay those type of prices. I have thousands of $5-10 each seeds that likely will contain the same treasures when they are grown.

I also agree that many of the seeds that were given to me by fellow growers who decided to make a cross with something they liked are just as likely to grow something special.

12 Likes

Just ordered TEN CLONERS, just need you to point me in the direction of the people waiting!!! Iā€™ll supply ALL their expensive cloning needs. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Let 'em know I also have several 1952 Corvetts for sale!!

7 Likes

Just go check out emerald cup. Last time we looked it was 25k for a booth.