**warning** beware this strainly user?

There should be a record of edits support could look at. Anyone reported several times should at least get some scrutiny from legitimate platforms. I knew there had been changes to keep from going under but was unaware of this.

2 Likes

I am sure with that kind of an asking price they are giving away the test results and taste tests for free.

1 Like

This guy isnt any way shape of form interested in growing out to find a keeper. He just was lucky and had help probably on the drop days for packs that Karma released which should have gone to people wanting to grow them out to find a keeper. I got hosed twice due to seed banks screwing up and so did lots of others. The IG crap fest after those drops was epic. I have found great stuff in Karma packs but scoring them can be maddening. Defend him if you wish but I suspect he would screw his own mom for a profit.

3 Likes

In my opinion because itā€™s all they are worth. When I see people selling these over priced cuts and seeds all I think is they should use a logo of a guy in a ski mask. As someone who has smoked this stuff for over 35 years I can say that I have never found one particular strain that was so much better than the rest that it would justify such ridiculous prices. In the end itā€™s all just pot. Sure there is great pot out there but it can just as easily be found in a properly grown $100 pack of seeds. The term supply and demand can also be swapped with the term greedy. Charging a premium for top quality is to be expected, gouging people for ridiculous amounts of money is just ripping people off. People often say ā€œwell if someone is willing to pay it than why not?ā€ To me the answer is I was raised with morals. I feel that once you hit a certain profit margin you have gotten your return, to keep driving it up and up through hype is just ripping folks off. Just my opinion, people will do what they want. Many will pay ridiculous prices just so they can tell people they did so, like itā€™s some kind of brag to say you spent too much. Now if that makes them happy than thatā€™s on them but I just wonā€™t feed into that market. To each their own I guess.

15 Likes

Just a quick note that I am not defending this particular individual. It sounds like he is a rip off artist.

Iā€™m only saying that some top cuts or seeds probably should demand a premium price.

Iā€™ve found plenty of great stuff in $50-100 packs and seeds made by friends.

Also, if you talk to some breeders like Cap or Seed Junkie, they are not making $250 per pack. They are selling them to the wholesaler for something less than that, and the wholesaler is the one marking them up to percieved market price.

4 Likes

Fuxk buying over priced seeds that shit is for suckers,donā€™t make your dick any bigger

4 Likes

Old ass seeds from overseas no thanks i always skipped over that profile so many better sellers and banks.

1 Like

I like what Hemphill said in that round table with joury
Thereā€™s alot of strains the old school shit bieng held for 1 reason or another but there not letting tge market have them an specifically the legal market. Hemphill tells them all get that shit out get it to some people to work it but stop sitting in it .

1 Like

There are a few of us here including @Greyfox that are going back to some of these old lines to reproduce, and work. Iā€™m one of the guilty ones though too having a lot of them in cold storage. Really need a green house! Iā€™m only limited by time and space.

7 Likes

Ya Iā€™ve got some behind bars, some in the freezer, theyā€™re safe from any exploitation.
And being carefully stored.
Some of this stuff goes back to the 60ā€™s, itā€™s out there you just have to know where to look and the right things to ask.
There again limited to time and space as @Comacus

7 Likes

So BUDZARELICIOUS messaged me upset that someone here told him I called him a scammer and that he refunded my money and to check PayPal. I went in and it has been refunded.
I would still never do business with him but I just thought it was fair that I let everyone know that he did refund my money

14 Likes

Heā€™s got a ton of positive reviews, I wouldnā€™t have thought he was a scammer just based on thatā€¦ Iā€™ve done business there myself, and when I gave a bad review to someone (based mostly on a misunderstanding) that seller contacted me within 10 minutes to clear things up. I had to contact Strainly to delete the bad review myself, though.

That being said, he has a pack of 10 Sensi Star seeds listed for $10k. I saw that and avoided him like the plague. I donā€™t know the history of Sensi Star and donā€™t care - no seeds are worth that much, unless theyā€™re all guaranteed by God personally to grow money trees. And if they are, I have some other questions for God before I trust his guarantee. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That has to be me how contacted him.

I am very interested in two of his packs and this thread made me cautious with Budzarelicios so I asked him about it.
But he was super transparent, told me his side of things and showed me on his PayPal that your 215$ payment was pending and then cancelled. He only accepts the offer if the payment is in his account, because he doesnā€™t want bad reviews from deals that never happened.

Overall very good communication with him if you ask for his WhatsApp number. He made videos of the packs Iā€™m interested in and his 6 Fridges full of seeds all stored well. Would be a bit weird of him to be scamming people for two packs in his positionā€¦

Iā€™ll give him a shot, the guy seems legit.
Will update you how it goes!

3 Likes

I just told him I started this thread and I let everyone know that he refunded my money. And this is what he said.
TOP NOTCH SELLER LMFAO

I always love how some people talk like such tough guys on the internet. If someone were to say such ignorant things to me in person they would be in serious need of an emergency dentist. Just his first response in that message tells me I would never deal with such a person.

4 Likes

And this is what he said

6 Likes

How do we flag users? Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s here

1 Like

It clearly says he will be coming to OG to destroy me. Or he will get someone else to. How can someone expect to be in business but act like this?

4 Likes

I mean you can just tag a mod. You can also just click on their account and put them on ignore.

ROFL, I am sorry but such a douche thing to say. Gonna destroy you huh, youā€™re in for it now ROFLMAO Last time I checked words on a screen are not really harmful to those without mental health issues.

8 Likes