**warning** beware this strainly user?

Lol that’s what I thought. I just don’t want drama in my sanctuary. This is my happy place, and I can see this guy making things uncomfortable for a lot of ogers

4 Likes

No dude, the key is to keep your cool. When someone shows up and starts acting the fool just tag a mod. They are really good at dealing with this stuff and will happily pull out the ban hammer for those who deserve it. Don’t give it another thought, it’s just a waste of energy.

9 Likes

Lol, no he won’t. Tag TeamOG or the moderators if something goes awry.

Such things, if they occur, usually ends up back-firing onto them.

8 Likes

Don’t ever buy off me

Lol, deal.

I just can’t believe it, you’re always classy.

2 Likes

With anger issues like that, I’m not sure he’d be capable of destroying much of anything except himself.

3 Likes

With the bad language he used and the insults he threw I’m 100% positive he’s UK based. :rofl:
Not all UK people are such PRICKS :flushed:

9 Likes

What can I say bud, got a bit of a weak spot for people who come at me like that. Its not a quality I am really proud of.

4 Likes

:musical_score: “Foolish pride is all THEY have left…walk on by, walk on by!!!” :musical_keyboard: :musical_note: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Lol I know, I just don’t want drama here because I tried to buy seeds on strainly.

2 Likes

I know! And all I said was that I came back here and posted I got my money back. I don’t want to have a thread with false information saying he ripped me off so I updated everyone that he didn’t after it was cleared up.
Clearly a waste of time because acting like that is no better

1 Like

Lmao…. He’s in England

2 Likes

Most are sadly.
Used to do support for an evil global Corp. Dreaded uk callers. Perfect calls never 5 stars. That jelly culture is sadly amplifying world wide though.
Ironically good colleague is an expat and we both have Jyaaaaagz.

Off topic.
Australians are the best! Hilarious bunch. Sad what’s happening to them

3 Likes

@Comacus Strainly sellers love people who think like that!!

MOST Sellers on strainly say it’s a certain hype strain just to make money when it’s a actually a totally different strain…

3 Likes

I haven’t said a word and this guy is still messaging me! Lol I can’t believe all this because of a misunderstanding that I even tried to make right.

3 Likes

Lmao is a doughnut supposed to be offensive?

3 Likes

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you mugs!

On a more personal note, I really love doughnuts

4 Likes

Haha what a fucking dick. I said he must be uk based as I’m UK myself and some of the names like “mug” for instance is a phrase that gets used a lot over here. :fu:

5 Likes

From this Canadians stand point it seems you have found yourself what I think they call a " bloody wanka " . The guy clearly has a lot more issues then he mostly likely does legit gear.
Ya fkin doughnut hahaha

5 Likes

homer-simpsons-so

5 Likes

Lol that’s exactly what came to mind

3 Likes