Was told to check this out!

Hey guys sorry this isn’t an actual post just wanna say thanks for having this up! It’s awesome. Just need to familiarize myself with the features! This seems like a real positive and supportive community.

21 Likes

Ooops, I replied to the wrong thread, lol…

Welcome to OG! Hit up the “Introduce Yourself” thread and let everyone know who you are. :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Introduce yourself here:

And enjoy the ride…………

2 Likes

Hell yeah! What up guys excited to be here! I’m looking to get to know yall! I’m outta AZ and have worked in the cannabis industry for a little over 5 years now! Excited to be here

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m also an az grower in Mohave county and several of us here! Glad to have you join the party, would love to see ur grow space!

3 Likes

My apologies about the blurple looking light. It’s white light to the eye but on here so some reason it’s not exactly that. I also have more but it will only allow one at a time I guess

9 Likes

I have a 2x2 for veg and then a 3x3 for my flower!

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Looking good B double. Welcome home!

2 Likes

@Bdub1223 OG is the best place to be. The people here are awesome. There’s lots of positivity and good hearted people here. Welcome to OG, your plants look great!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. She is in a little bit of a deficiency I think but it’s been remedied. I’m pumped the flower tent is on day 9 of flower!

3 Likes

You’ll be able to upload more once you’ve become established, welcome to the OG neighbor I’m out in the Red Dirt of Oklahoma. And hey we produced for years under blurple lights, I think I still have one but it’s emergency use only now.

3 Likes

Welcome to the last forum you’ll ever have to scour the inter webs for! Welcome home :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bdub1223! :grinning::fire::+1::beers::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi Bdub just curious how the 2 tent combo works out for you? Im currently in a 2x2 and have the room for an extra 3x3. It would be nice to have the extra room for veg and/or maybe have the 2x2 for a couple of mothers.

I’m actually really happy with it! The 2 tent setup allows me to have multiple runs at a time getting ready. Veg has a more lose time frame. It’s pretty nice

1 Like

For sure you came to the right place… So many seriously awesome people here it’s almost kinda crazy lol. Keep up the good work man plants looking healthy! Welcome to OG

2 Likes

Welcome! Several Arizonians on here. OG is the place to be! A wealth of information.

2 Likes

Nice Bdub, looking into a 3x3 for a veg to go with the 4x4. Have fun. Place is a blast!