We advertise OG at most

good evening guys … since I’ve been part of this family and like a drug … then I see people who still don’t even know that the mythical og is back both in Italy and in the world … in fact I also see many Canadians and Americans who write by typing out of curiosity I found og then my proposal and to activate something to sponsor this fantastic forum … if by advertising I mean everything that can be used even at the cost of covering costs to do everything but it takes some sort of advertising on channels on cannabis seed sites because og is back … like what it looks like in many apps or videos to put out a mini ad on og :green_heart: hope it’s clear​:joy::muscle:

6 Likes

I know that it has already been talked about but a bank og in small takes us would all benefit as well as personal satisfaction

2 Likes

mini short film mini advertising 0.06 seconds something to appear as advertising in games or apps that are always inherent

2 Likes

I am willing to travel and like me, many in the world organize an OG fair … I would love to meet people … let’s fucking call and talk every day

4 Likes

i studied too much about this story and by pure luck i met a person in greece … i talked to emery about those years and i would like to ask a lot of questions to @Baudelaire…bostory a myth the tale of og is even greater than you think :sunglasses:

3 Likes

…continued

2 Likes

I think @LemonadeJoe would have to be contacted about this kind of thing. I do believe they handle advertising differently due to past experience. I love the love you have for the place, but too much of anything can be a bad thing. I kinda like the “under the radar approach”. It gives me the old school vibes. On the other hand, things are vastly different from 20 years ago. I do know @Heliosphear has some really awesome videos and artwork for the community. I think he has some cool ideas to play around with.:green_heart:

5 Likes

Hello @Shabita93 do you have a sample of what your offering available? Everything I’m doing here with promotional videos and art is all no charge. I completely agree with @OGSince03 you should contact @LemonadeJoe about advertising your services and how to offer your services to Customers. If you get going, let me know and I will help with support of what your doing.

4 Likes

@OGSince03 @Heliosphear I think there may be a slight miscommunication. I think our friend @Shabita93 Is suggesting more of a crowd fund advertising campaign to “shout from the mtn” that OG website is back. I could be wrong tho I am hitting some ghost diesel testers and high as a giraffes ass right now haha

9 Likes

wtf am i reading

8 Likes

Ohhhh I’m currently walking on the moon high…

Still the same offer, I will support any OG’s effort to let the world know the OverGrow community is joining together to OverGrow the world with Love. :sunglasses:

Happy Holidaze.

4 Likes

remain calm, enjoy yourself, and help others. there is no need to jam people into every corner of the house. to me it’s like any other party. at one point or another, no matter how good the party is: if the word gets out, a bunch of overzealous dicks will show up and crowd out the good people and positive vibes. bar none, no exceptions, real world stuff, not head in the clouds participation trophy bs.

simply put, imho, the best parties are the ones noone knows about. always been that way, will never change.

if you want even more traffic, move to the tri state area.

2 Likes

My advertising

4 Likes

@syn is that sticker from Reikox? looks similar?

2 Likes

@ReikoX likes to deny it, but his seal has kept bugs at bay and my plants healthy, the growing power of ReikoX’s seal. Everyone needs one.

5wyai2

Too late

8 Likes

Marc the man miss that guy

That’s a great support ! Thanks, @Syn !

2 Likes

Sure, we have hoodies!

2 Likes