Wedding Cake F4

Thanks ! I hope with a little better planing I can get them a bit more manageable.

Nice grow! Plants are looking very healthy. We haven’t seen many finished wedding cake plants here as other growers have seen a lot of sexual instability. Did you get any herms in the pack?

2 Likes

Thanks they seem to be doing well. I have had to deal with heat this year but they are headed to the finish line now. Couple more weeks probably.

Out of 12 I got 7 to grow. Three males and 4 females. Out of the four females none have hermed out . Honestly after reading through some of the grows that went south I had my doubts. So I figured they would herm but I wanted clones to see if I could get them to grow without herming . I had back up clones of another strain waiting on deck if that happened.

Thanks again

4 Likes

You’re rocking these! Happy to hear you haven’t seen any intersex. If you don’t mind me asking, had you been sitting on this pack for a while, or did you have to pay up for it from Strainly or elsewhere?

1 Like

I got these about a year ago maybe. I got them from a bank that was having a flash sale .

Thanks I’m curious to see what the end result . Hopefully it’s good smoke .

2 Likes

The end of week 7

Another week down. I have started lowering the feed a couple days ago. Here are some progress pics

Plant number 4 this is the biggest of the bunch. Massive colas all around. This plant was literally snapped almost in half because of the stretch.

Plant number 2 plant is also a heavy plant. Has nice colorful buds and two massive colas with a nice supporting cast .

Plant number 3 this plant was the runt. It’s under my broken Photontek 300 light. It definitely has more to give on the next run. It’s the greasiest and dankest of the bunch

Plant number 1 This plant has poor branches that can’t hold itself up. Buds are flopping around but may have potential. Doubt I will run it again.

13 Likes

These are the clones . I have doubles of everything except plant number one. The light issue really pissed me off . Looking back i think it may have always been broken because nothing really popped on that side of my space.

The good news after a little wrangling because I lost my records the grow store was able to get me a brand new replacement.

Happy Labor Day !

Clones

New light shipped in yesterday. Probably going back to CMH in that area though.

6 Likes

Some more progress 61 days in I will see what Sunday brings. Plain water for about a week now.

17 Likes

6th picture down. Left rear bud. Is that bud rot or a camera blur?

I found a caterpillar earlier today looking at my own pictures I had just taken. I went out there, and he was still there so I squashed him. This pic. Its like wheres waldo, except its wheres the caterpillar.

6 Likes

There is no bud rot.

Nice looking plant . Those caterpillars are no friend of mine. Good luck with your harvest

Thats good news. I kept checking back last night hoping you’d respond it was all good. I wish weed was an easier plant to grow and all our harvests went perfect. You see the spot I’m talking about tho? on the 6th pic in the last photo dump. The more I look at it, the harder it is to see it as a blur because the surrounding bud is so sharply focused.

1 Like

I went a gave everything a once over. That particular pheno looks strange anyway. It’s all keep and thanks for trying to help. It’s been a battle on this one with the heat this summer. But I’m running a dehumidifier and have lots of air going in .

2 Likes

They look really good man ! I’m running a WC too hope it stacks like those

3 Likes

Awesome news. They are looking tasty.

2 Likes

Nice , I would be curious to see them when they do

1 Like

Just one plant now starting week 3

Supposedly the real JBeezy cut of it

Stunning in veg and early flower would go real large if I let it just hope it’s good

3 Likes

So I had to chop today because of my schedule.

This is plant 3 and my favorite. This was grown under a 300W led that had dead diodes. So I will grow this clone under the big light or a 315cmh I have. Super toxic eye watering

This is plant 2 which is my second favorite

This is plant 4 I do not like this plant. Although it yielded the best and smells great I guess I will give it another look in clone form

Plant number one . This plant is totally nuts. It has vines like some GG4 phenos and just wild flowers. This should have gone another week I think. I do have a clone but I’m undecided maybe cross it with something later.

That’s it . Thanks for following along. It’s a forgiving plant it was in a hostile environment at times this summer. Clone run next

14 Likes

I will be real happy if my wc buds out like those
W C supposedly go large or at least the Jbeezy cut

3 Likes

nice run, it looks great. huge cola on the #3!

2 Likes