Wedding Cake F4

Plant one - This plant is left alone not topping. It has massive main and very good branching .

Plant number two - This plant has a more Sativa look. It’s behind as far as flowering compared to the others. Also has leaf variegation on a few lowers.
Plant number three -This plant is the runt. The other plants are 5 feet plus tall this one is 3.5 feet. It’s budding but a little behind the other two similar plants.

Plant number four- This plant is strong. It’s been topped and is doing well.

I’m feeding them a flowering base and some supplements now at 2.0 EC with lights on full. I hand feed twice a day and I use coco in 9x9 pots.

So far so good. They are a hungry plant for sure. Have a good Sunday evening

15 Likes

nice healthy plants- I don’t ever top , if I did manybe my yields will increase

2 Likes

pinch or FIM :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

You can bend them using wire and it’ll act similarly to topping without actual topping

2 Likes

Plant 4 then 1

1 Like

I always leave one just to see what happens .

I like 4 and 1 as well !

1 Like

The runt isn’t a runt anymore . It’s all by itself under a 300 led . It’s not overrun like the others.

The plant I didn’t top went right to the light so I had to snap it down about a foot.

The Sativa looking plant I should have culled. I’m sure it will be nice but it’s totally overrun the grow. I have already thinned it out twice.

My original intent was to grow out the clones because of the instability I have seen in other grows of this strain . I really didn’t think I would make it this far. So week three is tomorrow. I will clean them up one more time.

11 Likes

Finishing week four . The plants are doing well , One plant #4 is stacking and chunking up better than the others, But I am pretty happy with progress. Other than me letting them get to big and dealing with that .

Plant 4

Plant 3

Plant 2

Plant 1
This is my spider plant. Not what I was looking for.

Hopefully everything will stay the same going the distance. Have a nice weekend.

10 Likes

The real plant 3

11 Likes

Week 5 update. Other than the plants growing to the light things are going well. I can’t get any good pics so these will have to do. I really need to reconfigure my grow space . Still running full power and the plants are on to the bulking stage.

18 Likes

My plan is to run them again in clone form and then I will see if I will keep anything. But so I have my eye on two . Basically the ones under the GC680 are doing way better than the plant under the Photontek 300. The 300 has two strips that are dim. It’s basically a brand new light just under two grows. I’m going to go back to my CMH 315 for that part of the room.

7 Likes

A few progress pictures. Nearing the end of week six. Plants are fattening up nicely. The runt plant under the broken Photontek 300 is the most pungent plant. I have one clone to go for the next round. I think with strong lighting it will fatten up much better.

19 Likes

The three males were almost identical. But the four females all are different. Out of the four three will yield good but one plant throws all branches with not that many flowers. I’m sure it will be good but it definitely won’t yield well . I don’t think I will include her next run.

1 Like

Sativa leafed plant. It also has some variegated leaves .

14 Likes

Some day I need to acquire pollen or a male for my wedding cake woman. Or start backcrossing one in.

Hows do they smell?

1 Like

They smell good. I am not the best person to ask. But they smell different than what I have been growing. One plant has a spicy back end to her.

Group shot of the big light . Starting week 7 tomorrow

12 Likes

Some clones I have of the Sativa leaning plant from my pack of Seed Junky wedding cake . Has the variegated leaves just like it’s mom . As the plant got bigger they stopped. Not sure what caused it or if it’s just genetics. Seed finder says it has Chem . I don’t know for sure how accurate they are.

9 Likes

Ur wedding cake looks nice! The ones i just grew werent as tall, in a 5gallon pot they were only like 3 ft but they were bushy af, nice lookin plants😀

2 Likes