Welcome to the High Garden

That’s how I transform into BLUNTMAN! Similar effect to eating Spinach haha

2 Likes

Hahahahaha belter :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

More than a good bit of Seasoning lmao. Which reminds me I should scrape it since it’s getting jammed haha.

2 Likes

Well this winter has been taking a toll on the house so unfortunately that’s where most of my time goes now. Hid a rather large snag after having my brother and his kid move in for a few months and lost my PGSC, GW, & DH mothers, but we have surviving clones of everything right now. Just trying to pump my number back up.

So a close friend of mine bought a few things for the grow.
First off is a brand new Clone King 25 site aerocloner. Took a good bit of cuttings and put it on a 15 minute on/off cycle to keep water Temps down. This will basically be cloning at all times.

A brand new Cloudline T6 inline fan with controller and temp probe. Will need to get a second fan to hook up flower side separately. Veg gets pretty hot with all this shit running.
*forgot the picture

Next we have to beautiful new 6"x6" square pots from Hydrofarm. 8" deep to get some bigger plants.

And last but certainly not least we have a 5lb bag of megacrop! This should last a while.

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::women_wrestling::women_wrestling::women_wrestling::women_wrestling::women_wrestling::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::star2::star2::star2::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::eyes:

1 Like