Welcome To the Swamp

It’s actually “Lemon Lotus”…

2 Likes

You would have to smell it to understand. Smells like super ripe citrus peels all the way but sweet and purfumey. Like absurd sour lemon grapefruit citrus. Not your typical lemon smell associated with cannabis… actual raw raw citrus. It smells insanely good. And yes, she’s a Lemon Lotus pheno but her Purple and Gold really stands out. #GeauxTigers

Hit a “small” branch of hers with some Sakura pollen. I guess I’ll just call this cross the Bayou Bengal. Not many seeds but this lady will be too good not to release.

2 Likes

I have two room humidifiers in a 4X4 tent. I fill both every day because one would go dry. I have them set one a little higher than the other to kick in when the other goes dry.

3 Likes

All I can say is OMG… I could have put that on every picture homie…
Just amazing work…

2 Likes

Thanks dude!

Just got done shucking my mini Girl Scout Cookie - Forum cut I had in the corner that I pollenated with the Durban Punch. Think I’m gonna keep 40 beans for myself to work the line and auction off a pack of em on my instagram @theDankyBank if any of y’all dont follow me.

6 Likes

@Swampthing sorry but 10 more hours before i can like anything. I’ll be back…

4 Likes

I think you just did Sergeant .:innocent:

3 Likes

Afkansastan smells like burnt rubber (stings the nostrils) and cherries
This is one bad lady

12 Likes

Picture from an Instagram buddy that’s holding down my Sakura male for me

6 Likes

Beautifull example of overfeeding for everyone :slight_smile: But I think it doesnt matter at males :smiley:

Lol like I said…not my garden

Here’s a pic of the Durban Punch mother I used to make the KUNG cross by pollenating with the Sakura male.

This is being grown in a friend’s garden…

She’s in the middle and best flower structure by far out of all the strains he’s running. Long gorgeous colas

15 Likes

Hey, I recognize those pots! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I use the same lights here in our outdoor veg yards and I have 260 of them ordered for our greenhouse god choice

2 Likes

Ese guano tiene mucho N, poco P, y nada de K… Yo prefiero para floración el guano de murciélagos frutivoros (2-10-10 aprox)…

That guano has a lot of N, little P, and nothing of K … I prefer flowering the guano of frutivorous bats (2-10-10 aprox)…

Well, in fact it is the cross between 2 SothAfrican landraces…

…Pero tomaste los clones de las mismas Durban Punch que estabas cultivando en ese momento?

… Did you took the clones of the same Durban Punch that you were cultivating at that time?

Salud!

Did ya tasted the mother before to make the seeds? How bout it taste & psicoactivity?
Salud!

1 Like

Super psychoactive… almost too much. Taste is like fine spices from the Silk Road with a certain tang to it. Really wasn’t expecting the effect to be as strong as it was but upon closer inspection, underneath the hairy pistilated flowers are these small calyxes just coated in trichomes. Definitely a unique varietal.

3 Likes

Also use Peruvian seabird and Jamaican Bat :poop:. But they also get K from a multitude of other amendments. Kelp being a major one.

2 Likes

Awww the wee dog is well cute! Sorry so is.your plants, …:smiley_cat: really doing well. All the best . Mechelle x :blush::slight_smile:

1 Like

Enjoying some Bruce Apollo tonight

Funky!

16 Likes