Welcome To the Swamp

Bruce Banner 3 x Apollo 11 “Chester (Cheeto) cut” as she smells like Cheetos and pineapple guava

Sakura 3- katsu bubba Tres Dawg dom, cherry chocolate, & gas! Now y’all see why I chose a male of these strains!

13 Likes

very nice bro. it all looks tasty

2 Likes

Cut down the other cut of the Bruce Apollo (fat guava cut). Bodhi said he wasn’t gonna release it bc MrSoul was back and I was free to do what I wanted… so I asked and informed MrSoul. Instagram said he read it but didn’t respond :man_shrugging: I guess that’s a yes? In this case maybe forgiveness is easier than permission with him but I dunno. Figured if he wasn’t against it, he would’ve said so.

Anyways, got tons of F2s off the big’un. Gonna be a few of the Chester (Cheeto) cut as well.
F2s are really fun! Especially with a strain with a stable F3 genius dom Apollo 11 dad to begin with!
May just have to give this an official name. I’m thinking Cheetah! As Cheetah is also a comic and damn is she fast for something with such a feel good clear headed sativa buzz as this. 8-10 weeks depending on preference but 9 is more than perfect.

3 Likes

Sooooo…where can I get these seeds? :smiley: or Just clones? :-/ Czech Republic is out right? :smiley:

1 Like

Clones would never make it… but hit me up in PM for beans.

Thanks
swampy

17 Likes

Gorgeous grow @Swampthing! I want to grow like that when I grow up! We are fortunate to be able to benefit from your obviously madd skills.
?? Lately all my pics post as links. ??

3 Likes

Love the way that spirals around the stem
looks epic

1 Like

n

9 Likes

Absolutely insane drying with the low humidity here. I could’ve never imagined getting the humidity up to be such a task. Hanging wet towels, filling the humidifier up everyday, just to get the damn RH up to a mere 20%. 10-14 days where I’m from would be considered a short dry time… here shits been cracking at 3 and it’s unbelievable concerning and stressful. Definitely not enough time to let the chlorophyll to start breaking down before putting in jars to break down even more and to sweat out the oils and terpenes.
Yikes!

You live and you learn I suppose… but damn.

Looks like I’ll be making a lot of extracts and edibles.

Not all is lost though as a good amount needs to broken up for seed stock none the less. The real task for me is in organization of the beans.

Anywho, I’ll just post some pics!

Jäger 3

Murkle

Dragonsblood Hashplant G13 pheno

10 Likes

I live south of you in the desert; drying is a whole different ball game. I’ve had luck leaving lots of leaves on the plant while drying. I can get to five or six days that way. Unfortunately, that means I have to dry trim which is harder IMO.

4 Likes

tuned in !

a whole bunch a heat in here

1 Like

@Swampthing… like @ReikoX said. Keep all the leaves on and trim when dry. I’ve gotten it down so now it takes 7-10 days for my plants which is plenty of time for the chemical change to occur.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

I would take the dry air in exchange for no mold or dust mite allergens in Colorado. That’s crazy though, in midwinter here you can get painful sparks from walking around touching things and it still takes 5-6 days before they snap. I see why people in CO complain of dry skin :disappointed:

4 Likes

Yeah, the summer is better because I use an evaporative cooler to cool the house and that pumps moisture into the house. But I would rather dry trim than deal with mold and mildew. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

2 Likes

When drying in a dry climate try to use the smallest space posible. Also, you can keep the plants all together so they can not dry as fast. Ex., if you dry using hangers add more branches per hanger than usual and push the hangers togther. Rotate them daily.

8 Likes

Shucks

8 Likes

The stuff in the jars is starting to cure a bit and getting much better. Thank god

1 Like

This Lemon Lotus 6 “Bayou Bengal” pheno named after the LSU Tigers bc she is like a Platinum Lavender color and Gold. Smells like electric lemonade. Not your typical lemon smell. Buds are just huge and to think she was one I was gonna toss bc lack of room, flowered her in the small 7gal (maybe 5?) and really outperformed most in yield and in smell. She’s just ridiculously sparkly. Really excited for this one to cure.

The Cherry Lime Haze has started to cure to a delicious smell as well. And the Silver Lotus (SL20 pheno) smells like a crazy sweet lime sour vodka haze. A little larfy but I don’t really care bc I can tell she’ll be tip top headstash as well

Here’s the Bayou Bengal-Lemon Lotus 6

10 Likes

That is a beautiful color on the Bayou Bengal. Wtf is electric lemonade though? Lol

1 Like