🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

We got rain! Pouring here in North Coast California. Cleans summer dust from the air. Puts snow on the mountains. 1st break I’ll put the black plastic over the raised beds holding my avocados. My Humboldt Sour Diesel is half harvested. Will harvest more in a rain break, hang them up, get the dehumidifier going.

1 Like

beavis-and-butt-head-headbang

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

out today waiting for my hard copy and some goodies as i preordered album

2 Likes
8 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This video is how I discovered wolfmother.
That build up at 3:30 into that long drum fill around the kit as Jeremy nails the shoot. Epic! :sunglasses:

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Man, those guys are kickass! Hard to believe that sound comes out of that little falla. Their concert at Red Rocks is top notch if you haven’t seen it. (Well, even if you have seen it, it’s still top notch! Haha). Have a good one you all!

1 Like

Hope on the horizon with these guys and some we probably don’t know yet.

Hell yeah! I’m a big fan of Led Zeppelin. Love how they have the electricity in their music. Unfortunately, right as I was exiting the music industry ( worked for Live Nation), they break out on the scene haha.

They seem like theyd rock the house to its core. I haven’t seen them yet, Or been to the Red Rocks for a show yet but Its on my to do list. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like
1 Like

Right?! My Woman turned me on to them and I thought that I was hearing some hidden Zeppelin stuff. We are a bunch of shrooms and watched that show on a giant screen in the bedroom. What a performance!

1 Like
1 Like