🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

1 Like

Those folks know how to have fun. 4 sure!

3 Likes

U must b a quick learner then. I’ve seen some of ur post and looks great man. It’s been a lil while for me but I’m cleaning out my closet and dusting off my old light getting ready to start playing again and I’m excited. Stay tuned for a baby Frankie fem soon which I believe u may have helped out with. Have a good one.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a HUGE fan of Mountain Sprout!!! I get to NW Arkansas somewhat frequently for music festivals and they are almost always on the lineup.
I’m a “taper” (live concert audio archivist) and have recorded them many times. You can stream those for free on archive.org. The recording I listen to the most was made by my buddy Roger - though I provided some set up assistance: Live in St. Louis, 2010.

“Please buy some merch cuz I’ve got kids at home… and they need money for beer and cigarettes” :rofl:

1 Like

Good trivia fact: Grayson Van Sickle - the lead singer of Mountain Sprout - makes an appearance in the video for this catchy song by a Canadian trio.

2 Likes

Heck yeah. Will def check that out. Lovin ur name by the way that could b the name of my autobiography barefoot and blazed

1 Like

I could not possibly agree more. Just thinking about an 8-track tape makes me cringe! :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What a sweet little tune. Makes feel happy and I’m not even stonied. (But I shall be later on).

1 Like
1 Like

Reminds me of this

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like