🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

Definitely prefer the original but I’m pretty open to bout all kinds of music. I’ve noticed u enjoy a variety too. No telling what I’m listening to at any given time

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Not the smoothest, best produced, but when it comes when it comes to muscle rock…

6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, I like that one too. For some reason the other always comes across me music stream though. Gotta love then algorithms! :flushed:

I gotta take your word for it. I only play the music that I own, and for the most part only commercial releases, although there are some exceptions.

Currently, I have 61k+ songs loaded. I’d estimate that constitutes maybe a quarter of my commercial releases collection. Between three and four thousand CDs, and many terabytes of digitized commercial music. Far too many RoIO recordings too. And I personally have not ripped any of my vinyl. Maybe another two or three thousand albums. Far too much. I will never be able to listen to all of the music I own.

2 Likes

Cool. What makes this simple song so hard to copy is McCartney commits himself 100% to it. Anyway, yeah, i like all kinds of music if it has something I can’t name at this time. But I know it when i hear it. So when i have time, I like to search around for different things. Sometimes i like one thing one day and not the next. But there’s so much out there. Glad you like different things too. Keep the songs coming Gallacreek.

1 Like

Are you a disk jockey?

3 Likes
1 Like

Mississippi Queen, my old band used to cover that.
I play guitar (since 8) and drums (since 12)
Music is one of the biggest support systems I have.
It got me through really rough times and continues to work it’s magic daily.

My grandmother’s dementia is progressing and a lot of things are getting easily mixed up and or forgotten, but if I play music for her from the 50s or 60s, she knows just what song it is and who it is (most of the time)
It’s crazy just how powerful music is.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like