šŸŽ§ What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Whoever put that together is a genius

1 Like

This is what Iā€™ve been listening to lately. I really canā€™t stand tv but Iā€™ll ave tis on in the background. They arenā€™t even bad to watch with my Roku can play through tv. Itā€™s Stranger Than Fiction catagory so all true and believe me weird.

Mrballen is his handle good stuff!

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

The girls smileā€¦People forget.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Paco was among the best of the best imho.
I try not to be judgmental but, when watching the
Super Guitar Trio, ( Paco De Lucia, Al Di Meola and John McLaughlin live in Modena - YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjpwtLdy8lw&ab_channel=J.ManuelCollados), and/or any other
performance of these three master guitarist I find Al to be more akin to a high school graduate player and John a college grad. when compared to Paco who, for me, is the Masterā€™s Master.
Not many have impressed me as much as the late great Paco De Lucia although seeing the late great Carlos Montoya live was phenomenal too.
Have to mention Birelli Lagrene as well. First hearing at Montreux when he was 12 years old playing
with Louis and Raphael FaĆæs, great Gypsy guitarists. All these folks are regularly tickling my eardrums.
But I digress. I am not a big female vocalist fan per se, vocalists in general, I prefer the music over
the story telling but, I am very impressed with Ms. Molly Tuttle, an accomplished vocalist and guitarist.
She hangs with Billy Strings and his crew as an equal. Here is an impeccable production and rendition
of China Doll. Enjoy;

4 Likes
1 Like

Let me ask you all a question - is anybody familiar with pbthalā€™s needledrops? The guy makes some of the finest vinyl rips you will likely ever hear. I have more than 100 in my digital collection. He rips all kinds of genres. Just to be clear, there are lots of vinyl rippers who make excellent needledrops. I just think his tend to be consistently superior, or at least I did back when I could hear.

Here are a few of his rips. Just search him on YouTube for more.

8 Likes

Fun mashup

6 Likes

She and Billy were roommates for a time in Nashville. I was ā€œdraggedā€ to a Molly Tuttle show on a Sunday night earlier this year and couldnā€™t be more thankful to my buddy who insisted we go. She and her band (esp. Bronwyn Keith-Hynes on fiddle) were incredible!!!

5 Likes

If youā€™re going to do a cover, change it and make it your own. Job done there. Nice.

1 Like