🎧 What Are You Listening To? Volume 3 (Part 1)

6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Had to break out the Focal phones, on this one, wonder if Mr. Bach would enjoy his tunes cranked up as loud as I like it? Haha

3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Chicken roasting in the oven, Dinner’s almost here, have a good what ever time it is, where ever you are.

9 Likes

After reading about the chariot they found in Pompeii, I had to watch this one again-

8 Likes

Back in the mid-90s one of my co-workers had something come up last minute so she gave me a pair of tickets to see Bobby McFerrin. I only knew his Simple Pleasures album but wasn’t about to turn down free tickets. Turned out to be an amazing evening! He was joined by three other vocalists. They each had a microphone and a stool. It was a very stripped down presentation like in the videos that were posted, but the sounds and rhythms they created were so varied and astonishing. I’ve seen hundreds of concerts and that one remains among the most interesting.

4 Likes

Had a cassette , Chartreuse Green, in the deck, Riding a “66” Beetle that I wore slap out.
The Bug and The tape!!

3 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

I bought the Gary Moore Live Live from London album. As you can see I am a vinyl fan. Anyways this is probably the best live album I have ever heard. Supposed to be recorded like weeks before his untimely death a couple years ago. If you like electric blues or blues/rock, check this out. You are welcome.

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Ring, ring, it’s 7 am, move yourself to go again.

5 Likes
5 Likes