What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Trying out some month old green crack atm, dont like the taste much atm, I hope it improves over the next month.

2 Likes

@anon81143130 I’m just gonna tag you Everytime I see it now :rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie…damn you orange goji guys!!!

3 Likes

Just a little green crizack

15 Likes

Some Banana Punch.

LED grown. Rock solid nugs. And terpy as hell.

21 Likes

Dutch Hawaiian ground together with StarDawg from apothecary.

10 Likes

and incinerated by a death ray :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Whilst drawing a bigfoot surfing lol.

6 Likes

Back to bcg

16 Likes

Today’s the day to try some homegrown Platinum Gorilla that’s been in a jar for almost three weeks. It looks decent.

It smokes nicely and packs quite a punch and there is almost no fragrance whatsoever, but it does have a good even floral/sweet earthy citrus kush flavor over a slight chem aftertaste w/subtle platinum notes that make your mouth water a little with each hit.

The high is instant and creates numbness around my eyes… I like that feeling!
It is a very chill feeling that is felt in the head as well as the body that settles the nerves, relieves aches/pains and muscle spasms and creeps up to a deeply relaxing, incredible body numbing high that goes so well with my coffee this morning. It’s going to be a great day!

I am always amazed at what could be hiding inside a seed… and I aim to find out what it is!

Enjoy your day OG!

10 Likes

Nice! I didnt even know Apothecary had a Stardawg.

Not sure if Bret is still involved (and I know there was a lot of drama and crazy stuff surrounding Bret and the other guy at one point) but he actually helped me learn a lot about growing back in the day.

I talked to him for hours about growing techniques like a decade ago and I really appreciated him taking the time to do that. This would have been around the time his Grape Ape was doing big things. Regardless of the craziness that has happened with them, they had some killer strains.

2 Likes

JOTI God’s Afghani…been curing for a couple weeks now. Driving out to dauphin MB today…so needed something for the cruise, right?!

12 Likes

I have friends from dauphin hahah. Story one time I bought a scratch ticket there. Won 10k

5 Likes

I hope you bought some hash with that money :grin:

4 Likes

Helped my pay down a skid steer. I just purchased.

4 Likes

Bio Diesel.

8 Likes

Look at you investing your winnings like a boss

5 Likes

Haha that was darn near 20 years ago. And it was a failed venture. Work was too hard for my partners.

2 Likes

I apologize, when I say apothecary I mean the medical marijuana dispensary. I did go to the actual apothecary several times in Amsterdam during the 17th high times Cannabis cup.

Mandarin Dream from my local apothecary. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You like drawing squatches, have you ever seen one?

4 Likes