What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Some Jack Herer. I overdried this batch, so the aroma didn’t come out great after curing. Just a hint of diesel and citrus. But it’s a nice high anyway.

10 Likes

Found this in the window sill in a bag marked Lucy no idea when it’s from but it smells like Reggie now :unamused: so it’s been there a while

Guess I forgot the pic lol

10 Likes

Who’s Jack H is that ? Looks nice

1 Like

Jack Herer buds with bubble gum sprinkled over the top.

9 Likes

Chem DD.

12 Likes

Dreaming about platinum pineapple f4 while tokin Super Silver Haze and Jack Herer combination that the apothecary call’s cat nip kush.

12 Likes

What’s JH like? All these years and I never knowingly smoked it. I was recently gifted a handful of old classics and JH is one of them. I’m looking forward to finally getting to try it out.

3 Likes

That is a great pencil sharpener. Also nice drawing

6 Likes

Im not sure where the Jack H is from. I think they were freebie seeds from Coffeeshop seeds when I ordered some other strains. Pleasantly surprised, for freebies. It’s nice.

5 Likes

Right on brother! :+1:t2: Thanx

3 Likes

Some orange goji @50State

21 Likes

I missed that offering from @50State on his orange Gogi F1’s or f2’s I don’t remember beans seems like everyone but me got some. :frowning:
Everyone that’s run em looks like pure :fire:

6 Likes

I been digging the last couple of post that showed your drawings. I used to do art and photography but I have such bad ADHD I can’t sit still enough to draw like I used to.

NIce work!

3 Likes

@hewhocoruptz :rofl: I was wondering if any one would notice the pussy poke pencil sharpener… the best part is it meows while you sharpen. Thank you :blush:

@GMan Thank you, I’m very happy to know that you are enjoying the art, I understand how being unable to do what you love takes away some joy in life. I hope that you are being good to yourself.

Paradise waits ground with White Buffalo the apothecary call’s garden of eden. It’s so-so

6 Likes

They should be F1s don’t feel bad I don’t have any either

2 Likes

Pineapple skunk from the local dispensary.
Nice, uplifting high.

13 Likes

island sweet skunk, great daytimer for me, helps with the adhd

15 Likes

Orange goji tastes better the longer it cures.

16 Likes

Panama haze. Nom nom nom

17 Likes

Some Sorbet that I pressed last night…

17 Likes