What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

A little northern lights. I open the jar and my lady can smell it across the room :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I-95.

12 Likes

What do you think of it?

4 Likes

Good, balanced high. Great smell. Like skunky, lemon/lime fuel, but the taste is something to be desired. Kind of bland, and a little harsh on the throat.

1 Like

Purple Thai just smoothing out after 1 month cure. Cutting back sugar and rolling an all orange hair joint for wake and bake.

21 Likes

Purple kush from JOTI

16 Likes

Thats a frosty looking nugget, yummy.

5 Likes

Was starting to think this was never gonna arrive my first daily high club box it wasn’t bad for 30 something bucks came with a raw lanyard, a clipper torch lighter, a pack of king size zig zags , a pack of wraps , some beeswax wick, stickers , half ounce sized medi container and this cool little fucker with a flower bowl I’m pretty sure that I signed up for only flower items so the concentrate ones may be a little different… but all around satisfied for the money not satisfied that I’m just getting Mays box

7 Likes

What a week…
3 g’s of God’s Afghani while checking out the tomato plants

10 Likes

How is it? I have some in seedling form

3 Likes

Sunshine day dream

11 Likes

It’s really nice…8.5/10
A longer veg time before flower and a longer cure after chop would bump this right up there.
You’re going to enjoy those!!!
Lol…just realized that wasnt mine.

3 Likes

I would enjoy those you r right!

2 Likes

Not a damn thing. Day 7 of a tolerance break.

Tomorrow I will taste some OHuck with a one day cure. And then Jack Herrer 'till the fog of sobriety clears.

2 Likes

OOoooo, now you’ll green out on 2 hits of the JH and get all scared! lol

I need to do that. It’s been a good long while since I took a break. I feel like I’m still making up for lost time.

Good on you. Enjoy all of the new strong weed you now own.lol… peace

3 Likes

Heri. Harvested on May 24th. Breakfast.

Holy Shit! Landing now. Have to respect this one. Don’t know how much was flower and how much fresh receptors but, in any event, I am only one hit into a two hit nug. Jack will need to wait.

9 Likes

I finally have some Heri seeds and some pollen. I can do serious fire. I haven’t smoked it straight up yet either. Just in crosses. I’m fully aware of the reputation. I used to hang out more on Sannies site.

2 Likes

I only managed to score some because Jetdro offered them to me. I couldn’t afford to take part in the auction myself, so I feel pretty fortunate.

4 Likes

This little guy stinks

6 Likes

These go back to pre Sannie I think. Woodhorse. Looks like Sannie only has fems now.

2 Likes