What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

No…should I …Maybe I grow to much sativa strains is the indica strains not more tight buds,

1 Like

It changed my life.
I also us add molasses from time to time.

Does that not make the humidity crazy high in your tent spraying the plants
I’m always interested in new things

1 Like

I run two dehumidifiers and if you have never done that, let me tell you, plants love them.

1 Like

Have to read up on it

1 Like

WC & Bat Guano & molasses in the soil also.
My fav soil mix is sub cools, however from here out I’m using volcanic dust in place of DTE

This year I visited a farm that swears by Foop, and I have to say it was close.

This is the weed my mate gives me it’s always the same weed,he don’t know the strain cuz he don’t smoke lol

That’s one of my nuggs but I want the ones like that bag lol
My nuggs are pretty thick I need to know this strain lol

6 Likes

Mendo breath, gushers and London pound cake produce some dense nugs. My brother grew these indoor and outdoor both ways turned out amazing, his outdoor was definitely the better producer. Buds the size of 16 oz soda bottle and stacked 10-15” long, I was impressed all the way around with both grows couple pics of outdoor

10 Likes

Tomorrows hits

10 Likes

That’s amazing my brother is the same he grows some
Dank weed out doors don’t even own a ph meter lol

Maybe I’m doing something wrong
I’ve had plants with colas the size
Of 2 liter bottle of coke but never one the size of that lol

1 Like

Smoking some Wedding Crasher at a wedding in Sonoma! :joy:

14 Likes

Looks like good weed to party at a wedding…

3 Likes

I love smoking
Other peoples weed lol see if it’s better than mine,but none of my friends smoke

5 Likes

@anon98660487 so i was wondering… since you live in cali (i think?) do you ever buy dispensary weed?

1 Like

I used to do security in one when they first became
Legal in California,I’ve never bought weed from one there is one down the street from me walk pass it all the time lol,I don’t know how they make
Money there’s loads of weed shops in San Francisco

3 Likes

I’m down to just my pebbles. Decent smoke but the least favorite of my last harvest, real basic high

8 Likes

It was a perfect fit for the occasion lol I looked like I was a wedding Crasher lol I was the only white guy at the whole damn wedding :laughing:
And I could only sneak out for a quick half of a joint real quick after dinner lol but I rolled like 4 of them up so the ride up and ride home was liiiiitt :fire: :dash:

2 Likes

Hironic…

Dispensary had some Ecto Cooler. I had to pick some up since I have seeds for that strain (a cross of Cali-O x Gorilla Biscuit) but have never tasted it…

Flash on

10 Likes

How’s it smell? I also have some seeds of this. The description of it sounded crazy. Also have some of the gorilla biscuit. Was waiting until I get better at growing before attempting them.

1 Like