What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I like bubblegum strain only grown it in autos it’s a nice smoke

1 Like

Orange sunshine .

13 Likes

In September of 2018 I took some Juanita La Lagrimosa and tossed it in a jar of vegetable glycerin (VG) and set it aside, shaking it every so often. I sort of forgot about it until I finished re-building my workshop and came across the jar in December of 2020. I went ahead and removed the plant material at that time and sampled about a milliliter of the tincture orally. It was quite potent and I remember getting a nice night’s sleep. I recently took some of the VG tincture and put it in my e-cig for work to try and conserve some of my rosin until next harvest. Originally this stuff was a 1:1 THC:CBD tincture, but I believe that a lot of that has now degraded into CBN. This stuff makes me so sleepy!

15 Likes

salad

11 Likes

Smokin Purple Moby D, drying complete, going into jar for cure

20 Likes

Dead Hot Strawberries + charas

21 Likes

That should be a interesting all day smoke.

3 Likes

Broke a little Shiskaberry out tonight

17 Likes

I talian shoes. :older_man::owl::sunglasses:

23 Likes

Nice, had orange sunshine x sweet skunk years ago, any seeds available?

1 Like

Ghost train haze/ak47 I’ve smoked a shit load of this strain :rofl:
After growing 5 plants but I have to say it’s been a great some since none of the plants looked like each other ,I feel like the smoke has been different if you know what I mean

13 Likes

Some Tiki Rain
Indoor

15 Likes

Nice. I’m get close to running those seeds. This is something. Sorry I lost tags. GSC?

weed. First tasting.

5 Likes

What’s GSC

Girl Scout cookie not bad. Just tasted it. Clones. The only one I had. I need to keep them going. They get old after a minute. It is what it is.

blue cookies my brother is growing

11 Likes

I ran gsc 7 yrs ago
Was pretty good.

2 Likes

Cool I’m a tag you later I got something I’m not sure what it is maybe you can tell me

Runtz.

15 Likes

this is my favorite way people post bud shots. still in a plastic baggie, close distance but not zoomed into trichomes. :+1: perfect

7 Likes