What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Orange Sunshine freebie that came with a trade. Smokes like a dream !

@ShiskaberrySavior

18 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it have a great night.

2 Likes

Nice! Old school joint. Brings back memories. I can remember the thousands of times I would come home from work, sit with a double album, bust up a couple buds, clean the seeds and twist one up. Just like that one.

6 Likes

I’m 2001. A Spaced Odyssey.
Gonna start off this morning with Blak N Blu Cookies. Later on it will be Lavender Frosting for the win. Gonna stay ripped all day today. No chores, gonna rain and storm all day. Might as well stay blitzed.

5 Likes

Been smoking agent orange, which tastes like orange candies

peach hashplant x coljam, nice up sativa high (some would say psychedelic, but I have done too many to tell), nice lemon/lime flavouring and so crystally. this last run with it was so good i am switching to keeping moms instead of just popping tons of seed.

finally got some blue widow by joti, its a great hybrid that packs a strong punch, tastes nice and sweet, kinda floral

2 Likes

Not as fancy as other photos here, but I am tickled to death with it. Bud from my First grow after a 40 yr break, 1 plant, DWC, LED 450W - #167 by MrWizard

zKittelz Auto, It is a creeper, but it will knock your gonads in the dirt.

15 Likes

quit smoking weed couple of days ago :rofl:

15 Likes

A little leftovers, AK47 from 2020

8 Likes

9 Likes

Haha…. Wait. What?

I’m done smoking and growing bored smoking and
Growing
Weed… so I’m pulling the plug when this grow is over

2 Likes

i think i already said it, but… breeding :+1:

Smokin on some pink man goo

5 Likes

I’m done growing,told
Myself once I get bored growing I would stop it’s came to that point in my life see how I feel after a year

1 Like

well, at least you have dispensary weed where you are, even though it’s expensive

I’ve quit smoking as well lol been smoking
To much can’t get the important stuff done in my life lol

I would pull the plug now but I still have plants growing I don’t want to kill them for noting but when this grow is done so am I lol

3 Likes

A little hash. It’s kinda minty

15 Likes

70% sativa 30% indica shatter mix.
Has nice fruity taste to it.

8 Likes

Maui Cherry Bomb -

12 Likes

Some kinda dealer dawg

9 Likes