What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That’s a beautiful bud

3 Likes

Cheers, came out pretty solid for some bagseed! The plant hermied like crazy unsurprisingly :laughing:, good smoke though :+1:

2 Likes

That was like the Durban poison plant I sprayed with CS spray I let her self,I’m still picking seeds out of buds plant threw almost 1000 seeds amazing lol

3 Likes

Sounds like the CS sure did its job! lol Just made some spray for the first time the other day, I’ll take that as a forewarning

1 Like

I buy mine ready made in to lazy to make my own CS but I use 240ppm I’ve tried lower doses but 240 seems to be the magic number for me

1 Like

Oh nice, I’ll remember that magic number when I use it. Thanks for the tip! :v:

2 Likes

I spray once a day for 15 days when I first turn the lights on in the tents,some of the plants don’t like it but they go in the bin after I collect the goodies lol

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20220214_211242.jpg…
Smokin some Forbidos :blush:

Where are you buying it from? Seems like the stuff get more expensive every time I go into a grow supply shop.

Amazon or eBay what ever is cheaper but I like this brand it’s always done me good

4 Likes

Right on, if my home made doesn’t work I’ll give that a shot :+1:

1 Like

Heavy on the head and body, very relaxing …

1 Like

I made a CScgenerator and used it to reverse a Blue Cookies plant and made female seeds. Worked like a charm. I just let my solution cook overnite. A regular PPM meter will not give you proper readings. So I hear. Because of the size of the silver particles in the solution. If I remember correctly, mine read really low. But it worked. I cooked some for just several hours and it was not strong enuff. What are you using for a power source? I used a cellphone charger. So it was low voltage x long time. Probly if you use a higher voltage than a phone charger, you would not have to cook as long.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks for the heads up. Left mine for a little over 24 hours strapped to a 9volt battery, it was really thin jewellers silver wire for fuming glass, it actually cooked the wire off completely by the next day lol

1 Like

Should be good to go then.
I actually bought some 14 guage silver rods for my setup. Was there a pile of black crud on the bottom right under where the rod used to be?

1 Like

Yea it was super light grey water with a bunch of crud/larger particles at the bottom after

Go here. This is my setup. You might enjoy running threw that whole thread. Good pics if nothing else. And several of the others go there often. Might meet some more OGers.

1 Like

perfect, cheers :+1:

1 Like

Let me know what you think.

Smoking some Lemon Wookie v2 from Bohdi, topped with some of the lower quality Lemon Wookie hash leftover from last summer’s outdoor grow.

1 Like