What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Happy dance lol. Keep me in mind :pray:

1 Like

Bubble plus dry sift.
I prefer dry sift over bubble yet both are lit enough

13 Likes

Tappy’s red Congo

22 Likes

Hi @chronix , this is how I usually do things too.
I grew out one seed of ILGM’s MK Ultra and it had a real weird peppery taste. I did not like it so I turned the whole batch into cookies. The peppery taste really came out in the cookies too.
I’m curious what taste do you get with the MK Ultra on the dab? I dont know whether to crack another seed to see if it was just that pheno that had the weird taste.

4 Likes

Kalashnikov Auto.

21 Likes

Super lemon haze

22 Likes

Road trip

14 Likes

Hi!
The only way I can describe the taste…it was kind of like a pine smell.
I liked the way it tasted/smelled.
I am pretty sure this strain of extract that I had was not from ILGM though.

2 Likes

How is that oni gear? I’ve been recklessly eyeballing a particular strain for months now.

2 Likes

You will love it. I have been looking at some again. Little pricey but the quality was excellent. Chitownseeds has a deal on them sometimes.

1 Like

@Hemp lol. That’s literally been my only hang up is the price. I have to keep reminding myself that the upfront cost is nothing if it will supply me with infinity dollars worth of weed if I play my hand right.

1 Like

It was easy. I had problems because of nutrition. The plant was nice. It started having nice colors. I made a few clones. Good gear. I did make some seeds. Pollen from @lefthandseeds .

1 Like

White grapefruit Kush is very good.

2 Likes

Ghost og x cookies from phinest…

Big up then bigger down: my first 4 days with this one I didn’t do shit. Can’t be havin that! :sweat_smile:

I can’t remember I traded with @TestOfOath he knows. The next run I’ll tag more. I just been loving the different strains. I did drop two this time. I think I got a few more. I was saving.

1 Like

Yeah from your previous comments i was figuring it was a different breeder. Thanks.

1 Like

Orange Sunshine freebie that came with a trade. Smokes like a dream !

@ShiskaberrySavior

18 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it have a great night.

2 Likes

Nice! Old school joint. Brings back memories. I can remember the thousands of times I would come home from work, sit with a double album, bust up a couple buds, clean the seeds and twist one up. Just like that one.

6 Likes

I’m 2001. A Spaced Odyssey.
Gonna start off this morning with Blak N Blu Cookies. Later on it will be Lavender Frosting for the win. Gonna stay ripped all day today. No chores, gonna rain and storm all day. Might as well stay blitzed.

5 Likes