What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Smells strongly of beer

11 Likes

I can taste it in my lungs. It’s weird.

1 Like

What is it @V4vendetta

2 Likes

Elephant Stomper. Gave away some to some friends today. They couldn’t believe it smelled and taste and felt like beer. Highly recommend it for anti-social people.

6 Likes

I want that overgrow sticker

Oh and

7 Likes

Overgrow :dark_sunglasses: stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise
Get Your own @Syn . :smiley:

5 Likes

Thx buddy!!!

2 Likes

No problemo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Been awhile since I’ve smoked some old school hash. Some Afghan Mazar I Sharif and some temple ball (not import or from Nepal, used to be a ball)

Temple ball smells herbal/honey and the Afghan reminds me of kush. Spicy/woody/sweet pine and some mild skunkiness. Both are soft and sticky, the ball a bit more so. Both are heavy body high.

20 Likes

That is just mouth watering!!

8 Likes

Delicious!

1 Like

Some Somango XXL, that I let go about 2 weeks long, for curiosity. As soon as it was dry, I jarred it up for curing. I gave some out to a friend, but he started smoking on it that day. He said it was “killer stuff”, I let it cure for a proper period, now… I have to say, this stuff ain’t too bad at that!

regards,

17 Likes

It sure is pretty! :star_struck:

4 Likes

just hope I can remember what all I did to help to get it this way! for future reference. I don’t keep any notes, just mental notations… now I guess I’m really screwed!

regards,

4 Likes

I hope so too. lol. I never keep notes. I like kind of winging it and tweaking things. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I voted for your contest pic last month and when I looked at the final results you had one more vote than me. You didn’t win but Im not voting anymore. :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Platinum kush mints

12 Likes

Ice Cream Punch - Greenpoint Seeds

10 Likes

Orange Goji F2 @Howard.Crane, thanks !

This one is good sleep medicine, can barely keep my eyes open.

19 Likes

19 Likes