What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Orange Daiquiri- super nice 50/50 smoke with a creamy spicy citrus flavor to it. Might be my new fav.

1 Like

the smoke is pretty smooth, no coughing or harsh feelings. but you can definitly taste that its fresh. it needs several weeks of curing for a final smoke report.

the high is somewhat a creeper and when its there you feel the urge to sit down and relax :smile: I’d say its a social smoke in the small dose i smoked (about 0,1 g in a small cigarette) but i can tell already that in higher doses, like a normal joint, you could be out of order for the next hour or more. see how its like when cured :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Tried this Hindu Kush I’ve been drying for little at paddy’s day treat ,very nice smoke kinda earthy taste but it packs a punch

16 Likes

What a happy st. Fatty’s day mate! Hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhaoibh!

2 Likes

SLAHN-chə
Deadest st paddy’s I’ve had in a long time lol
San Francisco is a ghost town
Funny enough for some strange reason San Francisco holds the paddy’s day parade week before the big day

6 Likes

18 Likes

Goood Morning all! :coffee:

19 Likes

This mound of bud grind is… Dutch Hawaiian, bubble gum, Panama red, purple something, Jack Herer, Black tuna, Colombian gold, train wreck, Platinum Pineapple, G13xRomulan, lemon OG, OG #18, sour grape, sour blue tooth and at least 10 more strains.

Good morning, have a pinch and a puff.

10 Likes

LRUV × tangerine dream auto from a seed run on here, can’t remember who did the run sorry…

10 Likes

It’s called “donkey butter”

Local ganja guy down the street had some. It’s strong and damn does it have unique flavourZz

17 Likes

Nothing…I gave up smoking/boozing for Lent, it’s something I do every year…

4 Likes

I got some buds from a medical dispensary, “puppy” and “guava jelly”. The guava jelly legit smells and tastes like a fresh guava! I’m the type that always says yea I it’s Berry ish, or fruity, but never what the name sake is. But holy cow does it smell like someone just cut open a guava or blended one up.

2 Likes

I am burning some C99 today. Still smokes all these new school strains in my honest opinion. Sometimes I wanna swim the skies. That’s when I break her out.

20 Likes

Rub it 'pon mi belly

Today I vaped some CannaCheese (1:1 THC:CBD), then smoked a bowl of Walter White and one of GG4 x Black Domina through an ice-packed bong. It was a good day!

3 Likes

looks nice. i love bud shots like that. distance from the bud and having it in a jar lid, i wish more people took shots like that.

2 Likes

It looks good but the more background in the photo the more revealing it is just be careful. I do the super zoomed in on the lid but I admit it doesn’t look as good as the wide angle.

1 Like

they used to have it on the same day, but it was just too much insanity all at once. I remember when they started that, same year they started barricading the streets around the castro in an attempt to contain the drunks and keep them from fucking up the surrounding neighborhoods.

sf was such a weird city haha.

2 Likes

I moved to sf
1998 long time ago lol

3 Likes

Dutch Hawaiian - purple sunset - bubble gum :sunglasses:

14 Likes