What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Oh 6.5g came back off 40trim so well over 10% return on the extract too. Little over 15% i think with quick math.

1 Like

Sugar Punch X Goji Og

It is still hang drying, took these for a little sample for tonight. Last sample kicked my ass, hope it feels the same now. Last sample was tried at 55days or so, this is 63 days , so it may change a bit.
Last sample was t

10 Likes

Beautiful Bud! in 20 characters or LESS

1 Like

Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 female

6 Likes

:rocket:

10ml :dragon_face: tincture

and super lemon haze on top of mazar. g’nite OG. :bed:

:evergreen_tree:

18 Likes

Hey @GMan,
I ran some strappleberry from NAW and i regretted not taking a cut or two. It finished in 8 weeks exactly and was a very resinous plant, i still have 3 seeds left, i may crack them at my other spot soon. I like their gear too.
Happy growing …
Gaz

3 Likes

Some grizzly purple MCT Oil I just attempted to make with the Instant Pot. I was slathered in it.

I obviously need to be more prepared for the straining next time. :laughing:

11 Likes

Sunshine Daydream

18 Likes

Drinking espresso infused with cannabis oil derived from trim of several strains and smoking Sinai popcorn bud.

5 Likes

Early test sample of Bud drying still…Goji x Holy Grail Kush

12 Likes

Not much left to show but some super lemon haze I got given to try, I can approve it’s very nice :ok_hand:t2:

13 Likes

I have a new one coming called Silver Lemon Haze with SSH x Lemon Thai… oh boy, that should be good. That one sounds nice as well. I loves me some lemon.

5 Likes

I love the lemon strains man though I think “super lemon haze” tastes very similar to “amnesia haze” I prefer just normal lemon haze if it’s grown right it’s really zesty this stuff is a bit meh but enjoying the change from stardawg cos that’s practically all I smoke :rofl:

2 Likes

Purple wreck made by Bomb Bud Puffa the insect eating plant extrodener.

Trainwreck x blue moonshine

2 Likes

More Sugar Punch Goji. Trying to get a handle on it’s smell n taste as it starts to dry well. The power is here, the taste is still fuzzy. The smell is still airplane glue.

Unlike Napali Pink, she is absolutely covered in 'combs. Ground her up in shot glass with the scissors, squeezed it together and it STICKS in a ball!!! This is gonna kick my ass me thinks…:sunglasses:

Peace and good space travels,

Jet

13 Likes

I was gifted some Pennywise seeds from a friend on this site. It is a marvelous creation indeed. I am attempting (hoping by cloning) to keep it on hand at all times. Mainly, for the calming effects that it seems to have to me.

mike28086

15 Likes

Blue god

14 Likes

Wow! 20 charactersdasddafafqffdsvfsdvfsavsfvfvbz

2 Likes

My first attempt at dry ice hash. Only did about 1/2 of my sugar leaf bags and should have only done 1/2 of that. Had to shake too much. Know for next time.
Hits great tho!

13 Likes

Damn, how big is your sugar leaf bag? 10 lbs.!!! lol… looks great bro! I keep finding myself wanting to reach for that tray and load me a hit…

2 Likes