What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

So, do you like the wood mold you made? That’s the way I’ve seen them done. I need to make a mold myself now. I could smoke on it all day while out in the yard working.

I need to save leaves now. I don’t have any full Indica atm but I do have some bodacious leaves on a strain or two.

1 Like

Yes however making a new one of ash with different sizes to repress after wrapping.

1 Like

I hope one day I get to meet you and smoke a stooge and a blunt. You a whiskey Man? Can I send some Makers mark or something or is that a no no. I like a nice conyac with a cigar. I’d like to pick your brain on your setups and stuff. Have a good one bro.

1 Like

Strappleberry from NAW seeds. Strawberry diesel dominant.

10 Likes

Some still curing Northern Lights.

12 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t realize until after that L&S was Tweed shit…
Al though it came in a cool metal cube container.

5 Likes

Man used to buy sunset back when it first came out. I thought it was good. Must have declined like a lot of post legal strains.

1 Like

It’s alright, I just prefer to support anyone other than Aurora or Tweed…

4 Likes

Who from?..

It was when tweed first made the agreement with LBS. used to be 24% THC and was great for sleep. There was a lots of blends from the different LPs that were good originally but when they were gearing up for the legal market they just went to turning crops before their time and it all went down hill.

2 Likes

Any of these available?

1 Like

Today I am about to sample the run I just took down this morning. NO, NOT a quick dried bud, I pulled this oof a week or so ago to test it.

Going in, hope it’s good. Looks good, smells EXCELLENT…

Papa’s Punch, which is Sannies Sugar punch Fem Lady X Bodhi’s Goji OG , leaning more to the Goji side from looks and smells of things…HOPING the SP added in a TOUCH OF BODY to the Goji head hammer!

16 Likes

Day 14 of work is done. Off for 22 days. Fuck a piss test. Smoking that jelly pie from greenpoint

This shit knocks my socks off. Wife wont even smoke it anymore

15 Likes

Looks great…drying it the proper way too​:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Enjoying some Mango Moonshine at the Redneck Riviera today, Gulf Shores, AL

10 Likes

Sinai 20 characters to the face

Moonshine trainwreck

1 Like

I gotta hit you up bro. That’s all my old stomping grounds. One of my favorite places, but getting a little too developed.

Nice looking bud!

1 Like

My Fruity Pebble :smiley:

15 Likes

Some e pupil topped with purple hash from the e pupil.

Strain claims 28% without me growing it. This what mine looks like. Google some e pupil pics. I got an exotic one.

9 Likes