What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

WATCH WITH MRS F! OMG!

The show is also broken up into 10min episodes; with sets of 3 to ensure 2 cliff hangers in 1 total story arc.

I wanna see these women IN ANYTHING THEY DO they’re so fucking funny!

Similar talent to these Aussies:

2 Likes

City on a hill atm and really enjoying tin star as well. Both series on Netflix and crave for city on a hill

1 Like

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Kevin Bacon plays such a scum bucket.

2 Likes

Definitely , a complete degenerate. But I love it! Great series

2 Likes

I’m home today making pasta and meatballs
Been watching these 2 while cooking…met keanu at a motorcycle show one time cool bloke…13th warrior is a great movie if you not seen it far better than puss in boots :rofl:

5 Likes

A friend of mine was a camera operator on 13th Warrior. It rained for the ENTIRE PRODUCTION, which is expected when you’re shooting in the woods of Vancouver Island :laughing:

4 Likes

American horror story
Body brokers
Animal kingdom
Power book 2 raising Kanan

1 Like

Loads of my mates were extras on braveheart
They had the long hair and beards back then lol

2 Likes

I think Letterkenny on Hulu is my current favorite .

4 Likes

Crazy it was made in Canada was thinking some part of Europe
Still a great movie,have it on my movie hard drive

1 Like

rewatching “The last man on earth”. It’s unfortunate they randomly ended it but i do enjoy the first season or 2.

2 Likes

At the insistence of some friends I gave Ted Lasso a shot and I ended up liking it. I’m halfway through season 2 already. Now they finally have to watch My Name Is Earl in return :laughing:

2 Likes

Still no power, thank you Ida.

2 Likes

That tv is way too high. I’m going to need you to have that fixed.

4 Likes

Yeah. SO MUCH is shot here cause coast to coast you have so many options and more importantly TAX INCENTIVES :laughing: Much of the Star Wars universe is pretty much just Alberta now :laughing:

Currently re-watching on the image tube while sucking on the Silver Surfer tube:

Title: “Funny Farm”
Genre: Comedy
Release: 1988
Synopsis: "A couple swap city life for the country, but their picturesque new hometown turns out to be just a little bit different to what they were expecting.

1 Like

It’s to keep it out of flood-waters!

3 Likes

Move To Heaven

One of my favourite characters from in my opinion the greatest series ever made died this week, he also crushed his role in Boardwalk Empire which is another amazing series on HBO.

R.I.P Michael K. Williams aka Omar Little

Some iconic quotes from Omar:

"All in the game yo, all in the game.”

“A man gotta have a code.”

“Man, money ain’t got no owners, only spenders.”

And my personal favourite…

“You come at the king, you best not miss.”

Omar Comin

If you haven’t seen The Wire please do yourself a favour

13 Likes

Currently watching an episode of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys which opens with Herc & Iolus topless and sweaty while digging a hole…

…and the moment this came on screen my bird “Bubbles” starts to wolf whistle and didn’t stop until the scene finished. :laughing: :parrot: :wolf:

1 Like

Children of Men

1 Like