What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Hey everyone. I made this thread for people to post what they’re currently watching. Post what you’re enjoying and what you would recommend to others.

I myself am about to watch ‘Harold and Kumar: Go to White Castle’. I have seen it before but it’s worth a watch.

19 Likes

If you haven’t seen, Succession, watch it. On the level of Sopranos, the wire, breaking bad.

8 Likes

The Serpent on Netflix.

2 Likes

Rick & Morty (Adult Swim)

10 Likes

Plants Grow No TV here!
:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

“why won’t the tv remote fast forward their growth?!” @G-paS

9 Likes

i keep hitting the damn button!

2 Likes

sure does, they are called as the autos grow.

5 Likes

Intervention. Best soap opera on television.

2 Likes

Late night stoner films,love the old movies hammer horror shit like that,wife says I’m a movie snob

12 Likes

I finally got around to watching Black Summer on Netflix and thought it was pretty good. Nice and gritty. Completely blew my mind that it’s the prequel to Z Nation which is so campy and light. Finished Black Summer though and figured screw it I’ll just run through Z Nation. I had seen most of the first two seasons but there’s 5 now and they’re all on Netflix. Sometime around the middle of season 2 my GF who doesn’t really watch tv at all caught an episode and liked it.

So good news is we actually have a show we both like! Unfortunately that means I can’t continue without her and she never wants to watch tv :smile:

6 Likes

Inspired by trivia the other night I finally got around to seeing Citizen Kane. Turns out I didn’t even need to as it has been so thoroughly parodied by the Simpsons and others.

Good film though.

6 Likes

I’ve picked up the plotline to so many movies from seeing the parodies, specially on the Simpsons, that I feel like I’ve seen the movies.

1 Like

dude, the claymation / stop animation in that was my favorite. The skeletons especially!

2 Likes

I’ve seen the future on the Simpsons… a few times!!!

5 Likes

Yezzir, it’s crazy some of the stuff they have predicted on the simpsons, what a great, ground breaking show that basically was my youth

1 Like

A couple new shows that I’ve been watching, Coyote & Mosquito Coast…

I like to mix it up with new and old school movies. Recently watched Pig with Nic Cage - highly recommend it!

Also saw John Carpenter’s Christine for the first time the other week. Totally blown away by the practical effects in some scenes.

2 Likes

Was that directed by Carpenter? I know Steven King wrote the book, but had know idea Carpenter directed it. Love Carpenter!

4 Likes

Titans on HBO Max. Friggin awesome!

2 Likes