What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Use to be this guy would shit on the floor of the club he was sneaky lol he shit in his trousers and let
It slid down the leg of his pants and onto the floor lol dirt bird took me 2 months to find out who was doing ,spotted him shaking his leg one night though he was taking a fit,walk over to see if he’s ok,and there’s the turd popping out of the leg of his pants lol

Made him pick it up with his bare hands,it was his shit after all,he got barred for life :rofl:

1 Like

The sad part is I’m guessing that’s probably a tamer one :laughing:

What was the smell like? (Of the club in general not of the guy’s turd.) I imagine there’s a certain musk to that air :neutral_face:

Was a gay men’s strip club smelt like lube and poppers :rofl:

1 Like

This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper :smile:

1 Like

I don’t care if your gay straight or what ever long as you pay me for work lol

Worked in a bondage club,the male strip club,and 2 normal strip clubs with women,

Just worked security for 15 years ,work construction during the day and the clubs at night got tired of it
Have to say the male strip club was probably the worst job I ever had lol don’t even put that one on my resume :grin:

2 Likes

just watched a movie called Paddelton, it was alright.

1 Like

I watch a lot of horror films
Lol

1 Like

Is that the one with Ray Romano and he has cancer or something?

1 Like

Re-watching Sopranos getting ready for the prequel! (just finishing season 1)

4 Likes

I just recommended this in another thread so I might as well post it here. If doom metal was a movie this is it. It’s a headtrip.

1 Like

@Slick1

yeah, his friend gets cancer. it’s a pretty uneventful movie.

1 Like

‘Vacancy’ was pretty fuckin creepy if you’ve ever spent the night in a sketchy motel before.

1990 - “I Love You to Death”

Title: Mapleworth Murders
Media Type: TV Series
Genre: Comedy
Plot: "A prim yet saucy murder-mystery writer Abigail Mapleworth solves homicides with the help of her niece in her small town of New Woodstream."

1 Like

Season 1 of American Gods was great!

1 Like

Man does Gandofini’s son look like him.

I got freakin’ chills watching that.

1 Like

I liked this show better when it was called Murder She Wrote

:relaxed:

3 Likes

That Angela Lansbury huh? Meeeee- yooowww :heart_eyes:

More like Sexy She Wrote!

4 Likes

IS THE KEY POINT MADE HERE.

Season 2 = Orlando Jones OWNS season 2
Season 3 = RACIST; never watched past ep 2 when I found out about Orlando Jones dismissal.

@Slick1 = WATCH IT; it’s LOL the entire way. Taking the piss of Miss Marple, Murder She Wrote and others like it; but OMG SO GOOD.

@Foreigner = Have you watched this show?

2 Likes

No I’m just teasing.

1 Like