What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Stuffed fish…

10 Likes

Does any one outside the US fish and catch fresh Mackerel and
fry it on a skillet right there on the ocean lol

1 Like

@HashstasH I absolutely do that!
What ever I leave with goes into the smoker! Yum yum I love mackerel lol I wish it was summer :cry:

2 Likes

I have a friend who was a client when I was a turkey guide and he was from Morocco and sent me his fishing pics on these breath taking pics of the town and fish fried right on pans crispy omg lol looked so good lol so back in time really old wood fishing boats lol so quiet nice… Portugal is like that as we’ll…

2 Likes

Beef Tika masala

8 Likes

I make some killer juicy scallops… deep fired shark…

I lost a 90 pound Tiger last summer lol

9 Likes

Walleye fillet & cheek.

17 Likes

wow I was just about to toke but now I want a flight directly do your door…

2 Likes

My farmer buddy gave me a grocery bag full of Summer Knight, a strain I created and of Kush lineage…I’ve never cooked with pot before so I’m gonna give it a shot…

8 Likes

This is a fav of mines…

raspberry strawberry Infused 600mg CBD each brownie square with swiss velvet smooth chocolate drizzled hot across the top nice and warm lol …

6 Likes

Late night apple pie

7 Likes

Share wit ya Mate!!

4 Likes

I’m off the weed to January :rofl: clean myself out couple times
A year

3 Likes

I bike 65 miles a day at 4 am then go make a living enjoying retirement and at 5 pm I ride 35 miles every day.

how-to-say-not-in-arabic

only vehicle i ride besides my truck or boat is the vehicles on COD lol

Really lot of miles

I would swap coconut oil for the vegetable oil it’s healthier and absorbs the THC better.

3 Likes

That’s what I do. I seen the LPs use grape seed oil for the cbd oil carrier.
I make hash from trim and use 2 grams of hash in one cup of vegetable oil. Heated in a double boiler for 3ish hours cool and strain through coffee filter.
I use 1ml of it at a time or cook with it.
I found making hash first drastically reduces the grass smell and taste from the finished product

2 Likes

This is the only oil I use but I do have coconut oil too…Would avocado oil absorbe THC just as well?

Summer Knight strain that a farmer grew out this year and it got up to 7-8ft. tall.

2 Likes

Never tried macking it with Avacado oil, I only use Avacado oil for high temp frying, otherwise it’s EVOO, and coconut oil for baking and making weed stuff

I don’t see why it wouldn’t, and avacado is better than vegetable oil. Helps balance your hormones :+1:

2 Likes