What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Homemade cornbread

Prep Time: 5112 hours
Bake Time: 35 minutes

Here I thought the cornbread would turn out red, or even pink. Instead the bread turned out purple- and delicious!

11 Likes

Step 1 - Plant corn

Step 2 - Wait 7 months

:joy:

Looks great, crazy that it turned out purple. Bet it’s almost gone by now, along with all the butter :rofl:

3 Likes

Soup & homemade cracklings

Btw, those pot brownies were potent…I ate 2 small brownies and was high for a few hrs…actually more than a few hours…I was still high when I woke up the next morning.

14 Likes

Lil smokies

7 Likes

It was very tasty, I am not a boiled egg fan as they are pretty tasteless cold by themselves as I don’t want to eat bread. Eggs are a great balanced food packed with vits minerals and amino acids so I try and eat them often.

I might add paneer cheese with it next time, for another level of texture.

1 Like

Saw these duck eggs at the Asian Market…never heard of it before but since I’m an adventurous eater I picked up 2…

these are one of the best seasons for making homemade soups, they are awesome…

8 Likes

Two curry night tonight, the misses had her favourite Butter Chicken, and I tried a new one, Channa Masala. As its fast time starting Monday I went to the whole hog with rice and Garlic Naan bread :heart_eyes:

A great bottle of Gray Monk Pinot Grigio, my homemade Pinot Grigio not so great in comparison lol and a half bottle of Maple Ice wine which is so nice :yum:

The wifes Butter Chicken and Cashew Masala.

My Chickpea and Cashew Masala.

6 Likes

I will be having some butter chicken curry tonight as well :yum:, I like the the way you eat @Shadey . Your curry and others inspired me to try it. And I just can’t get enough. Happy new years all you fooodies!

1 Like

Dude. That price is beautiful! Is that normal?
Found porterhouses for about that same price, after accounting for exchange rate, but it’s only once or twice a year.

10 Likes

Big ass lobster tails 16oz each flown in from Maine

13 Likes

That’s a good deal on a porterhouse

1 Like

For real. Hands down my favorite cut, but I normally only get to eat the Strip side. Because my daughter doesn’t really do steak, but who could turn down a Filet?

No actually it would be normal pre-vid prices but it definitely was a sale.

1 Like

I only buy on sale, so I literally haven’t seen a difference in prices due to covid.

I have seen all the articles about profit margins thru the roof, tho. Lol

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m eating pasta lol I don’t like shell fish

10 Likes

Chuck eye steak for the dogs pasta for me lol

10 Likes

Late night tamales and chicken nachos (chips on the side.)

10 Likes

I fell asleep at 9 in a ham coma

16 Likes

Southern praline cake

11 Likes