What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Prosciutto and Emmental crepes. I was going to make a bechamel but I got lazy.

I always ruin at least one of them.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Tuna steaks with rice pilaf and salad

13 Likes

Pork steak, yellow rice and sauteed green beans…

15 Likes

A lot of you stoners eat way healthier than I expected. Must be a bunch of hippies, lol.

We have a cross rib roast in the oven now. Along with buttered and salted gold potatoes for baked potatoes. No foil. Just straight on the rack so the outside doesn’t get soggy. Haven’t decided on a veg yet. We’ve got a bit to decide still.

9 Likes

This should be healthy enough…all home grown in my vegetable garden from last year…pickling your own vegetables is the best, should’ve been doing it years ago, last year was the first time doing it. Picture of last years garden. Link to my thread is below…

Vegetable Garden 2021

16 Likes

Mexican style stuffed peppers -

16 Likes

Popeyes with side gravy and some red beans in rice. Not healthy but super tasty.

18 Likes

I totally love red beans and rice!

6 Likes

rib eye tacos

for some reason i cant handle heat like i used to. even jalapeno can kick my ass right now.

17 Likes

Microwave popcorn butter lovers act II Dave’s bakery baking crumb in a plastic package microwaved made with wheat flour zeezees chocolate and cocoa cherry nutrition pastry microwaved endangered species 88% cocoa chocolate bar muscle milk protein shake pro series electrolit electrolyte beverage scientific formula organic orange juice not from concentrate, green tea, yerba mate tea, pg tips black tea boiled water from pot on stove or microwaved scalding h2o.

1 Like

Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish. Was called Pan Pan way back in the days, then they took it off the menu for years. Glad it’s back. Heats up awesome in a toaster oven.

17 Likes

Some kind of delicious pear cake

12 Likes

And a veal parmigiana with cacio e pepe.

And yes I ate the cake first.

14 Likes

And they took away the $5 pizzas too. :+1:

2 Likes

Gummies!

17 Likes

More coconut balls :soccer:

15 Likes

Ham bone soup with pinto beans. And maybe potatoes I haven’t decided yet.

14 Likes

Finished product:

18 Likes

Here’s it’s $5.99 now instead of $5 for the regular pepperoni or cheese. The Deep Deep Dish is the way to go for me though. I missed that pizza. It’s $9.99 for the Deep Deep pepperoni here now.

1 Like