What is a strain?

Nothing about the skunk breeding was documented, that’s why RKS is just a mythical thing these days and the only story we have is from a junior member of the group, Skunkman Sam, that bred Skunk No. 1

That doesn’t include all the other skunks from all over the country that have nothing to do with sams No. 1
Skunk was popular name in the early days since all weed has a skunky smell. So different regions had their own versions of skunk that vary greatly from the sweet stuff sams group bred.

2 Likes

This is what I’m talking about, specifically pages 314-316.

2 Likes

Kinda goes back to what I said. … you name it. They got it.
Earlier today youngster tell me he had some runtz. I just laughed at him because you could smell the bottled terps all over him.

1 Like

thats perfectly reasonable and understandable that most people would feel that way, but at least some people have to pay attention in any given field or we end up in an idiocracy situation lol

2 Likes

the thing that baffles me is if you look up runtz, mac1, zkittlez, they say they are weak strains. The breeding was obviously for bag appeal and terps.

I might not have a clue but the reviews are what they are. Its like the hype bud is catering to people that would have a panic attack from some real dank but again idk, ive never seen runtz or zkittlez.

1 Like

Weak, You got that right brother. For real though, it’s like mofos be getting the fkd off on that hype bud. They love it.
For real, mofos be crying whining like little girls when they smoke that real. It’s like they aren’t trying to get high, they just want to smoke. And they say that out loud.
I’m like shd, these mofos are meth, crack and pills, but scared to smoke good bud.
I tell them to buy a beer or a pill cause this shd is expensive. Don’t be wasting my smoke.
I crossed the hype with some all gas no breaks. A real one hitter quitter. The hype will mellow it out some, but the people will get more satisfied on the bottom end.
Plus the can still have their terps. Like I tell them all the time, you can have your cake and eat it too.

3 Likes

I’ve found I don’t like zkittlez or dosidos on their own, but I like them crossed with other things. They bring the terps, that’s for sure. Then just cross them with something strong and it turns out great.

4 Likes

Like this print …

5 Likes

What are you crossing them with? I want some of it. If you don’t mind me asking.
I grabbed a few hype packs and made some Nympho crosses with them.
I collected my bean, so it want be long before I grow them out.
The cross should add much more power and terps to the hypers. I did a tria run with some other strain in they turn out really nice.

No. Page 314-316.

I haven’t crossed them, but my last 3 grows have all included crosses. Do-z-dos was delicious, at harvest smelled like grape Kool aid, now smells like jam after 3 months of cure

4 Likes

I loved the visuals. I am a visual person. Now can I have a red one :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

You can have 2 red ones. Lol.

3 Likes

I get a mom and dad, woo hoo!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

What you smoking on

Me, I don’t :rofl:

Nothing wrong with that. What you growing then

Grape pie what you smoking ?

11 Likes

Oh my. Looks tasty

1 Like

She’s flavorful and a fun buzz to boot .

1 Like