What Is the Meaning of Easter?

Easter

This is One of the most Sacred Holidays for me and My Family here and Lost,

Easter is more then buying the biggest brightest basket or how we watch our family eat 20 pound chocolate bunnies while others are suffering badly.

Please pray and Hug someone near you and tell them if you to have Faith you are already Blessed. Powers in Prayers.

Easter, also called Pascha or Resurrection Sunday, is a Christian festival and cultural holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day of his burial following his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD.

easter-2000x672-1-3aohdsc4ch2smy4iajry16

Happy Easter Men & Ladies :wink:

27 Likes

Happy Easter Brother!!

Sending my best to you and yours…

Brian

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Provocative memes

You to my Brother… Also to everyone else lol

5 Likes

Happy Easter OGverse!

I hope that all y’all have a Wonderful Easter Sunday!

6 Likes

Frohe Ostern!! :rabbit2: :hatching_chick: :seedling: :egg:

6 Likes

Happy Easter my friend :pray:t2: And everyone else out there. Sending love an blessings to all on this holy day. Even though I could use some myself I’m positive there are others who need it much much more. Much love to all

4 Likes

Happy Resurrection day OG !!!

1 Like

Easter Bunny bringing joy to children, 1955

276235150_2087065688136764_8243443935473118883_n

15 Likes

The best part of Easter, to keep, is spending time woth family… the rest is a gimmick imo

3 Likes

Ronnie James Dio! Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund Wishing you all a Happy Easter!

5 Likes

Imma be real with u all these big holidays based around christianity were derived from pagan rituals and celebrations related to the solstice and church took the days worked them into the christian agenda and adapted them to christianity to try and phase out paganism. U can look into all the holidays and find out they came from the solstice and reall have nothin to do with religion… Food for thought thats y they dont make sense

12 Likes

Ostara
Celebrating Eostre

4 Likes

Happy Easter to all my OG family.

:egg: :egg: :seedling:

4 Likes

eggs-happy-easter-meme

7 Likes

She cheated woth the rooster :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
…whore rabbit

4 Likes