What Other hobbies?

Wow Joe I’m a musician too…or actually was a musician. I played drums for 28 years and quit about 3 years ago. For my last 6 years I was playing semi professional and was touring around my state. Finally had enough of being in bars and on the road all the time…not to mention the wife’s discontent. My Pearls,Zildijans and about 4 grand worth of PA stuff are sitting in their cases in my shed probably going to crap…funny how life changes.

7 Likes

Salutations,

These days i think a lot of time traveling, saving the children of planet Itnoc, reversing our bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist time-frame… The ways to accomplish such goals, alternate realities… Whatever, etc.; e.g. that sort of things.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

I feel so nonvirtuous next to you.:disappointed_relieved:

I have been into building guitars and resurrecting old amps and pedals for a while. I have kinda put it to the side for a while now but trying to get reorganinzed and start building guitars again. Hopefully this summer I will have my shop set up and can start up.

5 Likes

A little interesting side note you guys might enjoy knowing about me, I am a Ordained Minister Also :wink: Not really a hobby, but just one more thing I added to my backround…LOL

4 Likes

thought id pop in and say yes to titties! strip clubs around my neck of the woods though? only if you like crack whores XD lmfao

6 Likes

Mmmmm… Canadian titties… Crack whores?.. hahhah, the view gets better with a few shots of crown…

7 Likes

Put together a nice powered glider (-: did a 3 mile (6 total) trip out on a test run. Great video feed. Much better suited to “giving rides”, most people have a hard time dealing with " flying" in my 3d planes and anything fast.

2 Likes

I took up home brewing back in the early 90’s during my college days, beers, meads anything alcoholic, last year was growing exotic mushroom ( oysters and shiitake) last 5 months has been growing pretty girls in my basement ; )

5 Likes

Salutations Ryasco,

I feel so nonvirtuous next to you.

Actually i vaguely recall Doctor Who had a similar comment when our destinies finally met!.. :wink:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

I grow mushrooms

12 Likes

Today I bought tickets to see Seattle Mariners vs. Tampa Bay Rays play on Sunday 6/4/17 at 1pm. Baseball is my favorite sport and yes I know Seattle isn’t playing all that great with all the recent injuries…we should have some of the guys back from the DL by then.

3 Likes

Man, I havent seen the mariners play since the kingdome…

2 Likes

:joy: Thats for damn sure.

My graduation was at the kingdome… LOL

I enjoy Jiu Jitsu and Scuba Diving.

1 Like

My other hobbies besides gardening and overgrow.com, Koi carp, Perro de Presa Canarios, Reading, Countryside walks, watching films.

A common theme there, no other humans involved lol.

5 Likes

I hear ya… I usually have the best conversations with myself.

3 Likes

My wife says she’s never met an individual that talks to himself… LOL… And i tell her: “Well, you have now”

1 Like

I used to camp fish and hunt big time. When I was younger I. Thought live it up now, before I got to old to do it, clubing,camping, hotrods ate all time and money.lived life to the fullist.Happy life. Now I’m older, wiser,no retirement fund. 9yrs ago i stopped all hobies and buckled down. 7/12$,. Learned new trade, welding, damn good money. Now on time off I’ve. Started collecting old bicycles. Might pay very little if in good shape. Put pieces together for bikes for neighborhoods kids. Makes me feel good. But the reason for this is as a kid I would extend forks to make choppper. Now that i can weld I’m planning on cutting bikes to make custom low rider choppers. I’ve collected bout 13 wore out bikes, built 4 for kids that don’t have.working on 1 now. Should be last one, reg bike for kids, then on to cutting, strechting , lowering. Sounds like fun to me at least. Its amazing. What bicycles go for these days, used on facebook, ebay up to allmost 5,000.00..... No shit!.. But can still find good bikes(200-400 new) for 10$ 20$. Wore out for free.

4 Likes

Show us the bikes man!