What Other hobbies?

Other hobbies you guys enjoy doing? I enjoy all thing rc and all things automobile. Have many planes, helicopters and drones, a couple nice cars and snow toys.

11 Likes

i like glassblowing. very fun. why do i choose expensive ass hobbiesXD im also really into learning about entheogens, the freak era, other cultures, and spirituality. i love to just sit and smoke. its amazing at 2 am when no one is awake and its just me and my pipe. or me and whoever the hell is streaming that late…dago…:wink: lmfaoXD

6 Likes

I have a buddy who is into glass blowing. I am always getting his pipe rejects…I do have a collection…haha! I always make my mother these hand blown glass bugs for xmas, and she adores them. Atleast thats what she claims…LOL (Which seems odd, as I am a 42 year old guy)

4 Likes

I am boring. I grow some flowers, veggies, and read a few books when i have time.

6 Likes

Outdoors type things… hiking, fishing, I sometimes hunt… I like reading things about early human history and spiritually and enthogens and how they all are connected. Also love learning about addiction in the brain, how different drugs work in the brain be it opiates or the really interesting ones , the enthogens.

7 Likes

I enjoy gardening. Flowers and veggies.

I enjoy fishing…when I go out I love to smoke a fine cigar…tight lines and long ashes, baby!

I like to read…and when I crack open a book, I like to fire up a delicious stogie.

There are not enough hours in a day for my indulgences!
:disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

I am a reader…everyone actually bitches…er, I mean comments at me at how much I read, and I dont care what it is, from womens magazines, to coin collector rags, if its around, and I see it, ill pick it up, and read it cover to cover. See, I am in sales…so, I like to have a conversation on just about anything with anybody :wink:

11 Likes

I have tried already a lot of hobbies in the past. Right now its about metal detectors, very cool hobby :smiley:

3 Likes

My other hobby has turned in to a part time job as a Special FX tech. If you watched Katy Perry perform at halftime of the superbowl 2 years ago you saw some of my work.

8 Likes

Strippers and beer!.

I like hobbies that make me money. :slight_smile:

I trade stocks, weld up or fix things, I like fishing. Gold panning, If you need a vehicle or load moved from AK across Canada I’ll do that, thats fun to me.

7 Likes

That’s an expensive hobby…

5 Likes

Here, in fact, @GrapeApe, it isent expensive (ya only must buy the beer) n itisent even a hobby: We call it here; “A day on the beach”…
But Im afraid in Alaskan beaches ladies would need samethin too must harder than beer to be able to make top-less only…

5 Likes

I can just picture what would happen when those Black Death Nuggs hit the stage.

1 Like

Maybe this, @GrapeApe? :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pihmheNxWzU&itct=CAwQpDAYBSITCPGro9S-itMCFdTYHAodlKkG_zIGcmVsbWZ1SJLCsIXght_WXQ%3D%3D
(Sorry, but ladies dont dance dancehall in top-less, @GrowerGoneWild, so take it easy…or nobody will dance whith ya… N be carefull n respect with Dancehall queens…or they will eat ya alive n latter they will go to party to my mama’s House n smoke all the weed yare growin there…)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_luwVcN6tg&itct=CBEQpDAYACITCPGro9S-itMCFdTYHAodlKkG_zIGcmVsbWZ1SJLCsIXght_WXQ%3D%3D

2 Likes

Its cheaper than hookers and blow.

13 Likes

Like everybody else I love to grow my flowers, but I also enjoy my time in the vegetable garden. Again, like everyone else I’m an avid reader. Mostly world/military history, but I also enjoy science fiction. Favorite author of all time: Edgar Rice Burroughs. However my latest hobby is polishing rough gemstones. I ordered a bunch of cool rubies from Thailand and emeralds from Brazil. I have cut and shaped them with my Dremmel tool and right now they are in the tumbler being polished. I also have a bunch of junk gold so I’m bringing the stones and the gold down to a jewelry store and having a ring made for my wife… as for strippers and booze, I haven’t messed with that winning combo since my Army days, lol…ahhhh… I sure do you have my memories though…

6 Likes

Thats cool… I have some flour and flake gold, I never thought to make it into a ring. Ever goldpan or run a sluice box?..

The strippers and beer thing is when I travel, I love canadian titties, tittes from other states, mexican titties, asian tittes…big titties, little tittes, fat girl titties, itty bitty titties…

5 Likes

Wow dude we have a lot in common!! I love titties in every way,form,shape and fashion also. My boss’s son lives in Palmer, Alaska and we are supposed to go up there this summer and try some gold panning. However I haven’t flown since my days in the Army and I am a bit nervous about getting on a plane,lol. I also know a lot of Alaskan history and would love to discuss it with you sometime. I am headed out for work right now but I will check in this evening and see if you are here and maybe we can discuss some of it?

Yeah if you head north theres a few public spots to pan… caribou creek, its pretty steep if you go to the creek from the parking spot. Its about an hour from palmer. I guess if you go further north theres some tailing piles you can work. If you go really far north you can go to Chicken AK… and if you’re going that far might as well go to Dawson Canada. Canadian can can girls and gambling!.

Hhaah, if you’re in canada bet red!.. I made my money off of roulette to pay the whiskey and hotel room :slight_smile:

Im going to be headding south alot this year, I have a garden I’m supervising, so I’ll be hitting the spots on the turnagain arm.

2 Likes

When I’ve got spare time I’m playing bass guitar… I’ve restored 80’s Fender Jazz Bass and learned to piece it together and set it up properly and fell in love with its vintage sound, so I started to collect some more Fender JBs (known as GAS syndrome :))…

I’ve got more hobbies aside growing (there are lot of activities I find entertaining), but playing bass is probably most meaningful and fullfiling of them :slight_smile: .

11 Likes