What Podcasts are you watching/listening to?

Highly recommended for the old rap heads

2 Likes

Sometimes when Im doing a lot of trimming, I listen to Joey Diaz. His stories crack me up. He just so much, reminds me of some of the older guys in Boston that use to hang out in front of the candy store and restraunt in the 1960’s and 70’s collecting money from poor people playing ‘The Numbers’ or the horse racing bets. They would just sit there all day long and shoot the shit with whoever would listen.

4 Likes

Used to listen to uncle Joey all the time. I got out of listening to podcasts for a good many years and only recently got back in to it (working alone all day has it’s drawbacks but it also means putting a set of earbuds in in the morning for the day if I want). His rants on JRE were some of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. Might have to download some Church of What’s Happening Now.

5 Likes

Uncle Joey is one of the best storytellers I have ever listened to.

Check out the ones where he is eating the Stars of Death gummies. He has an incredible appetite for those.

3 Likes

That dude consumes weed like he’s trying to reach the heroin equivalent high from it or something. If he offers you banana bread definitely take less than he suggests :laughing:

3 Likes

The church of what’s happening is finished. His new podcast is Uncle Joeys Joint✌️

1 Like

And his first podcasts where on one called beauty and the beast he did with a comedian called felicia michaels. He goes deep deep on those, because he connects different with women

1 Like

Shows you how out of the loop on Uncle Joey I am! Thanks for the heads up!

Used to listen to that too. I emailed him when he was on that podcast and got an email back eventually that said I was a bad motherfucker lol

1 Like

Right now I’m hooked on one called We Were Never There. Excellent! Love mystery and true crime. Check it out.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

And he wasn’t wrong!

1 Like

The Duncan trussell family hour takes me to some wild places.

4 Likes

A few people have mentioned Potcast. I’ve looked that up and there is a bunch of them. Which is the one people keep talking about?

1 Like

The Pot Cast by Heavy Dayze is how it shows up for me

5 Likes

I like to think so :sunglasses:

Used to listen to that too. He did a modified night before Christmas with Baphomet or something once and I cannot figure out what episode he did it on. I’d love to hear it again.

2 Likes

I just love his wild manner of speech and rambling. Reminds me of an LSD trip listening to him

1 Like

He used to call in to The Bone Zone (was an awesome ridiculous podcast) and say the most ridiculous shit. The one that stands out was something about putting fish hooks in someone’s eyelids and tying them to muscular butterflies that would tug on the hooks with every muscular wing flap or something :laughing:

R.I.P Bone Zone, a Sexual Drug Randy is a bitter Randy.

2 Likes

I like Dark horse podcast.
Here is little description

On The DarkHorse Podcast, we will explore questions that matter, with tools that work. Weekly episodes of “The Evolutionary Lens” are co-hosted with Heather Heying, in which we use an evolutionary toolkit to reveal patterns in nature–including human nature. Other episodes will feature Bret hosting long form discussions. Some guests will be well known, others obscure, but all of them are chosen because they have demonstrated unusual insight. The state and future of civilization will be a recurring theme, so buckle up!

Last episode with Maajid Nawaz

1 Like

to add to list found is one “The Real Cannabis Talk.com” “Just Grow It” “Mr. Grow.com”“The DudeGrow.com”“Adam Dunn show”“The Pot Cast.com”

2 Likes

Brotherhood of eternal love (boel) member travis ashbrook podcast episode.

Talks a lot of cannabis and hash history in the 60s. Great stuff, he is a really wellspoken guy and says things really simply, without the mythos of the modern scene.

“The og Maui wowie was the best mexican near Guadalajara and the first afghan bud shipment” amongst great other drops.

Check out the doc orange sunshine as well and the many hits a boel google search will bring up

3 Likes