What was your OG nickname back in the old days?

The Bagseed name sounds familiar in my noggin.
From year 2000 ish?

1 Like

It’s been Alaskagrown since the mid to late 90’s…hasn’t changed! :slight_smile:

Once a Foreigner always a foreigner.

Highboy11 at cannabis world, HB11 here at OG, I used to chat with #plantbuider, crxr and a few others. We used someones private server so we felt safe about chatting about cannabis online. I had dial up, bing bing whaaaaa zoiks all those noises😆

Mine was bongwater830.

2 Likes

Hey Smitty! It defiantly has been a long time. Nice to see you still around. We had some good laughs over at the old OG. I hope you’re keeping well.

2 Likes

The same…

1 Like

Yeh shit just been growing its a lonely life but here in jersey they legalized recreational use so its been way better still growing ww bg and k2 … Been wanting to start some other crosses but i dont trust any of these new cats … Let me no whats been good for ya lately

2 Likes

SOLGarion and SonOfSally

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re doing good. Jersey huh? For some reason i always thought you were from the UK lol

I stopped growing thc back in the 2000’s. Did the corporate world thing for over a decade and then started growing CBD weed a few years ago. Whole fields worth. I have some pics over at ic mag under same user name.

1 Like

Yeh i dont think i will ever stop growing reap been doing it so long the money is good i did stop smokin its all strictly about the benny thought about cbd i just dont like giving the new age Mafia any for allot of reasons glad to see this og started again growing is a lonely buesiness

1 Like

Mine was Red13 but I also went by red seven Cindy99 was very popular than everyone seemed to be smoking it And bubble buckets were also very popular really glad to be back great place to learn

1 Like

Same one as now. I also used PlantBoxer, not on OG, hell most of those sites are now long gone!

1 Like

I’m not going to tell you because it’s too embarrassing.

3 Likes

Cartman. Now Carty

2 Likes

Drift the same as now.

1 Like

They used to call me @pigeonman but somebody stole the name.

2 Likes

:rofl:

If ye scroll up you know i’d call you out on this @Foreigner you Underground Ticket Booth Rat!

:rofl:

2 Likes

No don’t scroll up you’ll discover my terrible secret.

That your nickname was always: “why does he always drink the bong water?”

1 Like