What's the point in auto flowers?

Please do bro :+1:

1 Like

I usually veg my photos for around 5 weeks. I have in the past grew autos under the 18h of lighting then come flip time for the photos moved them outdoors into my polytunnel. Gives them that 5 week artificial light head start that helps massively giving it’s hard to even get a suntan over here :rofl:

2 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/

Shes done 2 orders from them.
Saw them advertising here.
Not sure if they ship to you though

1 Like

I’ll check it out @Hydro921. Thanks for digging it out for me. Much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

You’re very welcome
At the time twenty20 was buy one get one.
Freebies stickers a seed sanding thing coozie

1 Like

It’s $30 flat rate shipping to the UK and $60 for 12 seeds. :thinking: I’ll get some ordered on Friday. :+1:

1 Like

Not a bad deal.
Maybe they’ll have some black friday deals.
Now I need to look lol

1 Like

Hence my wait for Friday :rofl:

1 Like

If her Durban sunrise auto reversal works out I’ll send you some. Another twenty20 that’s her favorite at the moment

1 Like

It’ll work I’m sure. Just make sure she plants the plant to be reversed a good few weeks before the ones that will be pollenated.

1 Like

She has 3 weeks wrote on her calendar lol

2 Likes

She’s clued up by the sound of it. Get her on here. She’ll teach us all a thing or two :rofl:

1 Like

just a wonderful auto, I love it

1 Like

I think autos serve a purpose, shorter cycle. With the high THC autos today, why not is really the question. IMO

1 Like

Autos, autos, autos so glad I found them thanks to a few folks here several years ago they have come so far in the last few years bigger stronger so many people loving them growing them breeding with them you give a new grower someone who has never grown who is just trying to grow a little for themselves a few packs of auto regs and you can change there lives for real I’ve seen it myself many times I just tell them think heirloom tomatoes or peppers AutosI love them

Bliss

5 Likes

Here is a cross I call Murdah Cookies. It’s the (Nympho x fast buds gorilla cookies)
x
(Nympho x rock buds cookies & chem).
It’s was grown by @boognelson87 at afn. In experience hands autos can be awesome. Medium was Promix and megacrop. He let her go 84 days. I would have taken her At 64 days because she was more than ready. Growers preference.
I see autos lie this all the time. I don’t understand the smaller ones people are growing. Like buy above said, it’s hard sometimes to keep them from touching the lights sometimes

There are always going to be those who are negative to autos. There is nothing wrong with that bed everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
The Nympho crossed autos can compete with any photo in potency, tastes and terps. And they aren’t too too bad in the yields department.
The best thing about them is that they were designed specifically for the home grower. To give the home grower some of the best meds that he can put in his lungs, without being a cannabis expert… which most of us aren’t.
Enough said because you see it. Not bad for plants grown with 90ppm of nutrients. When you learn how to feed them, you can get monster plants that can out smoke the best of them.
Too photo guys, smoke, don’t mean anything, because all about the yields to them.
I’m not promoting anything, I just want let those who are unaware that these type of autos are out there. And they can produce more than enough to keep a household running. Especially when you are the only one in your area with it. Peace bro’s happy thanksgiving

7 Likes

My sweet tooth strain ,cola is heavy making the plant lean lol

7 Likes

I have good friend that had a stroke and im thinking if I help him set up the pots its easier for him because they sit in 1 pot in 1 place grow then flower . We’re hoping it helps him because his 1 half is having a hard time

2 Likes

I grow them out in solo cups first just
Till they get a little bigger then into 3 gallon pots and
Leave them alone

2 Likes

@anon98660487 my friend can’t use part of his body so the simplest the best.