When to plant outdoors?

Hi I have a question I’m using Dyno Grow products. I plan on getting 10 small clones March 25th. I plan on keeping them inside under a timed light until ??? Can you help me out.

In which region are you based? This differs a lot…

1 Like

Northeast gets sketchy with varying weather but usually early to mid may I try for. We gotta chop before october out here or else the mold will get ya. Most folks go for early June I believe.
Zoo

Yeah, during first June week I germinated Psilocybo Malawi Bangui this year…n ya can see in The Dog House its final size… of course, in ground.

1 Like

Many different routes, If you want trees, synch up your light timer gradually to match the daylight hours for middle of May in your area. Pinch fim and train your little ones until then. Put em in the ground and protect them with little domes or plastic sheet etc. just in case of late frost. Pinch that sucker until the solstice (Ist day of summer) and even for a couple more weeks if desired. You will have a huge plant with many colas which are easier to resist mold, horizontal net it (like scrog) and leave tall supports to be able to protect the ladies in October with plastic etc. Every strain I have run takes to this major pruning, outdoors. Simple stuff to pull a lb per plant, unless you are guerilla growing. If growing remotely, forget everything I just said. Last weekend in May or First of June will do. Pre-train them brutally still (if you have a good water supply that is). Good luck!!!

2 Likes

If you are in the US you can enter your zip code here in order to check your last frost date:

http://davesgarden.com/guides/freeze-frost-dates/#b

Good luck!

1 Like