Where to buy clones in California?

I live here and I avoid Dark Heart clones. I will continue to use their labs to test my TC work for viruses/viroids though. They are the one in the game here.

They used to have the healthiest looking dispo clones but I avoid them now because fire is coming out of nurseries like CLTVTD and PCG.

3 Likes

Yep pcg has some great stuff if you can track it down, I just picked up legend og today from them and two others from phinest cannabis. Was hoping to grab a lemon Mac but they were already sold out

Iā€™m not sure how local you are or what you got other than Legend but I grabbed all of these in the past few weeks.

Strain Source
Sundae Driver Phinest
Fatso Phinest
Peanut Butter Souffle Phinest
Race Fuel OG Phinest
Wedding Pie Phinest
Brrr berry OG Purple City Genetics
Strawnana 14er Purple City Genetics
Super Lemon Haze ( Francoā€™s cut) Purple City Genetics
Zookies Purple City Genetics
Gelato 33 (larry Bird cut) Purple City Genetics
Papaya Purple City Genetics
Slurricane (Cowboyā€™s cut) Purple City Genetics
Legend OG (Schmoe cut) Purple City Genetics
Dosidos (Norcal ICMAG cut) Purple City Genetics
2 Likes

Thatā€™s quite the list you got going there , Iā€™m curiouse about that papaya you should make sure to hold onto that Iā€™m already hearing it has amazing terps. Iā€™m about a hour east of Stockton and north of Modesto.
I grabbed the fatso and racefuel og also. Kinda wishing I grabbed some lemon Mac seeds while I was there.
Do you happen to have kushmints or apple fritter ?

1 Like

and thatā€™s only part of my list. I donā€™t have Kush Mints or Apple Fritter but I have a cut of the latter on the way.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen some people grow the fritter and itā€™s really pretty Iā€™m not sure how I feel about the description though , cheesy apple. Those seem interesting though , Iā€™m also trying to find a verified Mac cutting to compare to the one I have. It looks smells and tastes right but came from a younger dude so Iā€™m always wanting to compare and verify things like that

2 Likes

If you can hang tight for a bit while you run through yours I have a Mac1 coming from Dookie Farms

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s legit , super dank herb but I want to verify because it came from a random source.

1 Like

I see you have ā€œcowboyā€ cut of slurricane. How many cuts of slurricane are floating around?! I got one a couple weeks ago. the source didnā€™t specify, just said slurricane. Then after getting it I find out thereā€™s different cuts and the seed line of the same generation is available at $200 a pack :exploding_head::man_facepalming: On that note, Iā€™ve been looking for NorCal Dosido! I have purple punch lined up in a trade already.

As many as people decide to sell from the seeds they grow. Once itā€™s out in seed form it becomes harder to track down the original breeders cut because people in the Cline game want to hw e whatā€™s hot so alot are popping seeds if there available and labeling the best fem they find this cut or that , normaly related to there handle on one of many forums but most commonly instagrm now a days but could really stand for anything like different phenos the original breeder may have released. Have to really dig into what info is available and some times itā€™s just not there.
For example I have a cut of mac1 I got in the bay area. The person said it came from cap at the emerald cup and I know he was there with it that year so I figured itā€™s caps cut. Then I start to think what if he bought Mac seeds and grew it from those and I maybe didnā€™t ask specific enough of questions. Now I want to get a verified caps cut to compare and if I find mine to be slightly different instead of giving it a whole new name it would be more appropriate to call it mac1
( rebbelions cut ). This could happen how ever many times as there are seeds and people trying to get a mother going. Where things get realy screwy is that alot of dishonest people or those who donā€™t understand phenos will just call every girl Mac 1 and pass it around. This is what happens and has been going on with some strains like og kush for 20+ years. Becomes a sea of confusion.

1 Like

Man i been looking forever for a good gelato 33 cut

1 Like

Socal farmers. Check out All Star Clones. Best healthiest and most consistent. They just reopened. I donā€™t grow Exotics, but I did get a bunch of Ghost1PK clones. All were very large and started growing immediately. I was pretty stoked and canā€™t wait to compare the G1PK to my PK Topanga cut. Definitely different.

I see some places advertising it in the bay but who knows, the 45 I grew was very pretty but rather bland smoke.

Some of my cuts come from all-star they are great guys and 100% legit. If you got ghost of from them thatā€™s the same one I have and itā€™s orgnkids original cut. And it is totaly different then the Topanga, I had that cut but lost it due to failure of a friendā€™s mother :cry:
All-star is prob the only verified source for that cut besides somebody who got it from them, they tend to be very busy but if your patient Iā€™m sure you will be more then pleased with the results.
Also if your down south Iā€™m always looking for the original master kush and would be happy to trade cuts or grab something up here for you that might not be down there yet :+1:
Need a small California elite clone group that meets once a year in the spring to maybe camp smoke drink and trade cuts .

2 Likes

Different Ghost cutā€¦I think. Well at least I thought the Ghost1PK was different cut. Anyone know? It very well could be the same although I donā€™t know why they wouldnā€™t just list it as Ghost OG.

Yeah to be honest I didnā€™t think they had that on there available list anymore but hard to say. The used to have west coast dog and I wanted that bad but they no longer have that or the triangle. There triangle turned out to not be right Iā€™m guessing because thatā€™s not one to let go of if you get it.

Awesome info. I totally agree. They are doing gene trading meetups on the east coast. That would be awesome to get that over here. I have quite a lot to trade.

Ya i seen couple of those but lotta iffy stuff in bay n sacā€¦espically with runtz nowā€¦i really wanted a gushers cut too but i see lots of fufu espically from bay areaā€¦

I keep alot and am always hunting unique varieties , I also like a excuse to camp near the beach somewhere and light bonfire

Purple city genetics and phinest clones are pretty legit in my expierance , I avoid dark heart like the plague because at one time they were spreading the plague lol

2 Likes