Where to buy clones in California?

Hello

My little brother live in California and I would like to point him to good nurseries

Maybe you know where we can buy good genetics.

Thank you very much for the share

1 Like

https://westcoastconnoisseurs.com/product/ogkb-2-1-clone/

No personal experience w them, just a site i stumbked across yesterday. I suggest looking for reviews before buying

Thank you very much

I read good things about

• dark heart nursery
  • purple city genetics
  • wonderland nursery

All the best

3 Likes

Dark Horse Nursery is the big playa there I think,

I bought Napali Pink from them and it SUCKED SOUR BALLSā€¦actually removed from pots at 6 weeks into flower
cuse they sucked.!!!

I would avoid them , when we talked to them they told me the pic they used for the strain was a ā€œgeneric picā€"" OMG!!!

Such bullshit.

3 Likes

Wow! That is some bullshit!

2 Likes

Dark Horseā€¦Dark HEartā€¦which ever it is

1 Like

YESā€¦BUT to be honest/fair about itā€¦THEY HAVE A GREAT REP!!!

We might have got mis marked clonesā€¦but there was 3 of us in on this, ALL 3 of us TREW THE PLANTS OUT!!!

1 Like

That depends on what part if California your brother is in. Iā€™d avoid wonderland you can watch you tube videos of him showing his mothers and see mites going to town. Dark heart often has legit genetics but every plant Iā€™ve got with there tag on it had mites of one form or another.

2 Likes

You may want to seek out Mama Funk Clonesā€¦yes, thatā€™s the name. In the past, Iā€™ve gotten clones from Cali to Maine in three days, in clone shippers w/LED Lite. Clean, healthy and ready to rock. She just STOPPED shipping though, informing me that when she got the License this year, State required fingerprints, etc. Understandably, not worth the Federal hassle. You can still buy locally. I highly recommend her. Check it out on Strainly (sorry, Mods).

2 Likes

Iā€™ll second thisā€¦ they grew too big too fast & it became STD central

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yep. Even if clean off the truckā€¦

The clones enter the dispensary - then thousands of customers parade in and out all day.

We know the dispensary peeps be carrying mites.

3 Likes

Kevin Jodreyā€™s enterprise, I believe. Would be cool to visitā€¦

2 Likes

Do you have, or are formulating, an opinion on Kevin?

I like him. My opinion is still being developed. The Phylos stuff I donā€™t agree with, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Im not sure if they are available to everyone or not but I I know Radioridge Nursery has been stocked with some great genetics when I have seen them post. Including Bodhi Seeds clones from Bodhis personal selections even, which I have faith are some amazing plantsā€¦ maybe worth looking into if that your thing.

4 Likes

Dark Heart has a nice inventory of verified strains.

Youā€™re too Texas Jetā€¦ not enough California hype. Have you tried Gelato 33 yet?!.. I rest my case! Lmao!!

2 Likes

Before recreational weed the dispensarys would have random stuff & even retired mothers sometimes. There was a MMJ crew or grower that was really good IMO but they disappeared when 'rec happened. Too bad since the selection & health were all great.

HeavyDayze has been mentioning ā€˜radio ridge nurseryā€™ in his last few showsā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yep the clubs are crawling with bugs in most cases , watch the early wonderland nursery videos and judge for your self about kevin. I rarely acquire genetics in clone form but if I do it gets examined under the micro scope and put in quarantine for a week and checked again before becoming a actual resident of my garden.

7 Likes

Great breeder and itā€™s a shame that she canā€™t ship anymore. I ran some of her stock and they were excellent clones!

2 Likes

I just talked to a friend who works for a large retail grower in the Fresno area and they get their clones from Phinest Phenos. He said they used to go through Dark Heart, but are now using Phinest Phenos.

My previous post was more or less messing with Jet about our California strains.

3 Likes