Where to buy clones in California?

I will make sure you get some of my take on the lavender run. I will be gifting much of mine away to deserving members.

2 Likes

Who was selling Blackwater clones?

Iā€™m getting them through a friend.
Iā€™m pretty excited about growing Blackwaterā€¦ Iā€™ve smoked it and it stoned me pretty good!

2 Likes

I ask because I have had it for 10 years. It is the one strain that has lasted that long in my stable. Not a lot of folks have the original cross.

You can see pics of it and crosses I have made with it on my IG. synergy_genetics

2 Likes

Hate to dig this up from the grave, but does anyone have any sources theyā€™d recommend for legit clones?

Are you in the north or the south ?

NorCal; but im willing to travel down to SoCal for the right cultivar.

Iā€™m in the middle of the state and have noticed the clubs very rarely have them and if they do itā€™s often nit what there online menu lists. Iā€™ve seen quite a few places advertising in NorCal though , mendo and Humboldt should def have some clone sources if you Google it :+1:

1 Like

PCG drops all over the bay and CLTVTD drops around the Sacramento/Tahoe area

1 Like

What part of NorCal? There are legit clones at a lot of dispensaries In nor cal. Iā€™d recommend Airfield Supply Co or Harborside Health Center

1 Like

Not trying to be rude, but California itself is where to get clones. Just go on Craigslist and you will find hundreds of reasonably priced clone adverts.

2 Likes

With the CL clones, I worry about authenticity as well as bringing shit into my garden. Then again, I have heard some horror stories from stuff brought home from clubsā€¦

2 Likes

Always quarantine and disinfect any plant from an outside source (figuratively and literally). A plant that looks perfectly healthy and pest free can still have eggs on it or in the soil. No matter where I get something, unless itā€™s a seed, it gets quarantined.

2 Likes

I think Swami said awhile back that you can transfer mite eggs and other pests on seeds; any idea if that has any validity? I didnā€™t think it did but I donā€™t have as much experience or evidence to argue that pointā€¦

I know you can definitely spread hop latent viroid in seeds .

1 Like

I read the same thing when I was searching informations about virus hplvd

And this is the big problem now : who has good clones without virus hplvd

Dark heart nursery say they donā€™t have hplvd virus but how are their strains ?

I can deal with the other bugs but hplvd I donā€™t know how to deal with

Dark heart nursery say they save their cuts with tissue culture but I didnā€™t have infected plant to try yet

For now even seeds can be infected if the breeder use a plant who has hplvd

I donā€™t know if itā€™s the male or the female that transmit the hplvd in the seeds

All the best everybody

3 Likes

Damn, I thought it was bad when i read about a virus that raspberry plants can get, transmitted through pollen. To think, plant STDs.

1 Like

Dark heart was one of the first people to spread it on a large scale.

5 Likes

and ironically the ones that have the patent on the PCR to test for it now too.

2 Likes